6

& Also Ajah Baby.. who told you that you were working to pay off my debt she owed me? That hoe paid that off 5 years ago. So she's the reason you at the club huh? Tommy told me she was falling off never thought she'd use you to get back on.. damn.. I gotta get you outta this shit, out of this town state hell damn near country. How much did she say she owed me?? 50K?
.
.
Yes, 50k Dad. She said That she was a few short so I had to work to help her!
.
.
That's not true Ajah, she's lying she paid me my 20k baby. I never knew about any of this till now. Who has she been fuckin? If I know anything I know your mom definitely gets her self into some trouble thinking with her pussy. I hope she ain't out here owing niggas who dope not even strong enough. I gotta call Tommy I gotta call around This don't sound right this Some bullshit Ajah.
.
.
.
Wym? Do you think it's something else going on like life or death?
.
.
Idk baby I just know your mom is in some shit.. that's why she got extra chains added on the door and a gun by her pillow your mom is not who you think she is Ajah, she's cold. Cold hearted. She killed people in the past.. before Legend was murdered your mom was damn near a " Queen Pin " when she lost legend she lost her self... she's on too something and when I find out ima kick her ass for making you dance!!
.
.
Soooo wait a minute.. you mean to tell me she sold drugs for Legend? Who did she kill? Do they know me? Who's all of this connected too?
.
.
.
Yes she sold for Legend, but mostly for her self. I don't know who all she killed but I do know she spared no lives that night.. it's a chance that they may know you maybe not we will eventually see. I have no clue who's all connected I gotta call Tommy for all of that he's the middle man not I. Ajah, you know whatever happens in the end I love you and I only want wats best for you.... even if it's without me! I never will stop loving you Ajah Gem💎 you are my heart and I promise I'll kill anyone who try's to harm you even your mom and Tommy...
.
.
Well dad... mom stabbed me that's how I got this cut I didnt really fall. She got mad at me because I told her don't touch my money that I made that night in the club, and I ended up just snapping cause ever since my "dad" oops I'm sorry.. "Legend" died.. she haven't been the same she's been on drugs more, more paranoid, more mean, she even hits me now and it's just too much I just couldn't take it anymore and I snapped. Sometimes I wish "Legend" was still around, he kept her sane and straight I guess.
.
.
Babygirl, no need to apologize I know how much you and "legend" loved each other after all he was in your life for quite some time. & you're mom stabbed you?? I gotta go handle her get that bitch together and quick. I heard she was back on them pills again I just didn't believe it since she's been getting so thick lately.. I been watching y'all from the jail for many years I kept y'all safe even when y'all didn't know.. I just wish I would've had more, then maybe your mom would've stayed an we could've been the perfect family... I guess.
.
.
Yes dad she stabbed me I mean I'm use to the slaps and punches but this time she really tried to hurt me & by handle her what exactly Do you mean dad? ... but also.... I'm glad you understand me and "legends" bond without getting upset. Mama would've definitely gotten upset if the tables were turned. I just wanna stop dancing so I can go to Howard and become somebody one day.... I graduate soon and I'm hope you could pay for me to go? Or Tommy? I haven't asked him but I'm sure he'd gladly do it...
.
.
.
Handle her as in get her together "Ajah" make her understand that she's a damn mother with responsibilities. Get to the bottom of why you even dancing in the first place. Get her off whatever drugs she's on.. and help her pay off whoever she owes.. you're gonna get to Howard babygirl even if I gotta fuck the dean her self.. you'll definitely get in.. as for Tommy don't solely depend on him for SHIT you're a woman.. he'll you're "TonyBoy" & "Legends" Daughter you got nothing but hustle and drive in you babygirl you something special. You're gonna make me proud one day.. even more than I am now.. but I got business to take care of babygirl Ima call you tomorrow, tell Tommy ima HTL inna AM!
.
.
.
Alright goodnight dad.

(It felt awkward being called "TonyBoy" AND "Legends" Daughter.. even more so coming from him I'm glad he's accepting the fact that I still view "legend" as some type of father figure to me. For once in quite some time now i feel relaxed, calm, Whole again... ever since "Legends" passing I've been so empty.. so lost.. so confused.. just looking for love when my own damn mother couldn't provide it, now I'm dancing and I found my real dad.. well he found me I guess I just feel as if maybe just maybe I'm gonna have the love and support and guidance I need from at least ONE of my parents sometimes life is just one big freak show you never know wtf is coming next... maybe I won't kill "TonyBoy" or maybe I will I still hold him at fault for what he did this conversation changed nothing... or maybe it did............ )
.
.
.
.
Thanks for the support guys
More coming soon
Share
Like
Comment
Add to your "public reading list"
ALL Feed back is welcome 🤷🏽‍♀️