FOUR

Have you ever been in a situation where you think of committing suicide?

Where you don't want to live anymore. You start loosing hope for a change.

You start thinking that the good things life will offer upon you are finished.

Or a situation where you wish you could go far away, like far away to Jupiter or any other planet. Heck maybe even to the sun or moon!;who knows maybe living with the aliens would be much better that living with Inna Saude!

If you haven't then lower your self in front of the almighty and let your forehead touch the ground. Yes! Your that lucky...

Maryam sat there all alone, sobbing uncontrollably and clutching her chest all in attempt to make me pain go. All to no avail. It hurts so much, it's so painful and doleful and endless. Like a pin was punctured severally on her heart each one making sure it leaves a hole leaking out pain. When would it ever be over?

Inna Saude had taken away the only shoulder she could cry on. The only person who was always there for her. Who would wipe away her tears, consult her and tell her everything would alright even if it's hard to believe...

'Ya Allah why me?! What have I ever done ?!'. She seeth gasping for air, Her breathing becoming shallow. She could hear the thudding sound her body is yielding. She couldn't point out if it is from her pounding heartbeat or pounding headache.

I want you to take this as a test upon you from Allah.... Her mother's voice rang through her head . Hence Allah (SWT) had said in the Qur'an;

{Allah does not place a burden to a soul greater than it can bear}

[2:286]

{So Verily, with every difficulty there is relief}

[94:15]

'

Astagfirullah " (I seek forgiveness from Allah). She muttered. Keeping that in mind she wiped her tears..

*****

When Malik didn't sight the particular "Cinderella" with the group of girls at the stream, he felt uneasy . You might be wondering why he calls her that?.

He asked one of them whom he knew to be Kandala and she confirmed that none of them saw her.

Whenever Maryam didn't come to the stream there was a bad reason behind it. Because the next day when she comes, there would be cuts and bruises adorning her body.

No amount of persuasion would make her tell him the truth. All he gets is the biggest lie- 'I'm fine'. But he could see it through her eyes, she's hurt and broken.

It took him not much time to solve the puzzle. She is a little girl whose mother passed away leaving her with a step mother who makes her life miserable. All she should do is to accept her prince charming (Malik) and he'll bring her the happily ever after. - There! Right there is exactly why he calls her Cinderella!

'Where could she be?'. Malik asked no one in particular briefly closing his eyes. He was just few feets away from Maryam's house.

He was lucky to meet Zeebaby at the door step who told him Maryam wobbled out of the house earlier.

'Aha! '. He exclaimed as he remembered.

'She has to be there!. I know she's there'. He uttered, already picking his pace.