Your My Dream (BoyxBoy)8

*Vanessa's POV*

"Awe Tristan" I cooed, and pulled him into a hug. I felt his jaw clench and unclench, moving my hair, then finally, he surrender to my hug and hugged me back. I could tell he was a lot more upset then he was pretending to be.

I settled back and away from him. We were on the couch in our living room. Paul had gone for a guys day out, and considering it was Saturday, I had plans. Tristan however was going to be home alone with his hurt. Or so he thought..

"It's not a big deal" he muttered, looking away. But to him, and to me, it was a big deal. Jessie had really hurt him. And though Jessie was my best friend, family was forever. Don't get me wrong, I understood Jessie's point of view. Being gay and in the closet had to be tough.

But Tristan really liked him. I could tell. And Jessie made I clear enough with his constant blushing that he liked Tristan to. I was soo going to fix this. And if they didn't like my methods... to bad. I was the girl here, no matter their sexualities, so I knew best.

"Tristan.." I trialed off and gave him another quick hug.

"What?" he asked. He sounded so sad..

"I've gotta go soon. It's Lisa's birthday and her mom will be here to pick me up." Lisa was a really good friend of mine from soccer. She was loads of fun and had a sexy older brother.

"Oh" Tristan murmured, staring off into space.

"So. Are you sure you don't want Marco? Are you POSITIVE you want Jessie?" I asked. He seemed to shrink back from my words, or at least, the truth in them. He nodded mutely. I gathered a big breath, then let it out. "Okay" I told him.

"Okay what?" he seemed confused. Like always I had to remind myself that my mind worked differently then other people's. he had no idea what I was talking about, which was for the best at the moment. "I have something to show you that will help"

Again, he give's me his depressing nod, and we both get off the couch. I lead him down the hall and into my room. I stop in front of my closet. "It's in there" I inform him, making a gesture to tell him to open up and look for himself.

Hesitantly, he opens the door... and I rush forward, pushing his back with as much force as I can forward. He only stumble's a few steps, curse him and his fitness, but it's enough. I slam the door shut and click the lock in place.

"What the hell?!!?" he yells panicked.

"Love you!" I shout. Now part two of my evil/good plan. I whip out my cell phone and walk down the hall, away from his frantic pounding on the door of the closet. I hum under my breath and hit the familiar speed dial. "Hey Jessie!" I say perkily.

He seems confused, knowing this is not my normal reaction, considering him and Tristan got into a fight. "Umm, Hi Nessa" he says slowly, after a long pause of silence. "Guess what?" I ask him. Puzzled silence on the other end. "What?"

"We are hanging out. Be over here in ten minute's. No worries, Tristan's out with Marco."

"Oh okay" he grumbles, then hangs up. I burst into laughter. He sounded soo jealous. My plan was going to work perfectly, I knew it already.

I lounge around for ten minute's, waiting. I eat a pickle, watch some TV. All the average and very bland teenage activity. Soon I hear the door open. Me and Jessie are to close to knock on each others doors. No, we just barge on in.

I hurry to my feet and dart to my room. Tristan has even quieted down. Perfect. Of course, he pipe's up when he hears my footsteps. "Nessa?" he asks frantically. He sounds scared. "Can you please let me out?!" he begs. "Shh!" I snap. He shuts up.