Your My Dream (BoyxBoy) 11

Warning : Sadest chapter ever :(

*Kelso's POV*

I walked with my friends across the pavement. Were all hyped up on red bull, monsters and amps. Total sugar rush, which make's the behemoth even greater. Especially in the dark. Admittedly, Joey did bring weed and I did smoke just a little.

But that was this morning before we entered the park, so it's worn off quite a lot. In fact, every step I take I feel slightly more tired. I'm with my three best friends. Joey the skater, Elliot the genius, and Poppy. I don't know what her stereo type is. Probably the prettiest girl in the world..

Now if only I could tell her that. I glance at her as we walk through the near dark. Her Red-brown hair is cut jut below her chin. It's shorter in the back and seems to make a v shape as it frame's her lovely face. Her skin is peach coloured, just showing the trace's of a tan. Her deep brown eye's are something I could get lost in.

She catches me looking at her and smile's. I feel the oh-so-familiar lump I get in my throat every time I see her smile. If I was brave I'd take her hand. But I'm not just scared of rejection. I'm scared of loosing my friend. I know for a fact Joey is also crushing on my dream girl.

"Whoa, check out the fags" we hear Joey say from in font of us in a hushed voice. Elliot tries not to laugh. Me and Poppy look around then spot them. One is big and dark haired, with his dark clothing almost blending into the shadows. The other one's hair is so white-blond it practically glows.

I screw up my face to let the guys know that I to find it disgusting, but for some reason the blond seems familiar. It's strange, because I don't know any gay kids very well. Dirty fags. In fact, I decide to voice my thoughts. "Disgusting fags" I mutter.

Poppy glare's at me, opening her mouth to say something. I'm confused by her reaction, but she doesn't have time to speak before Elliot's letting out a horrified squeal. "Oh my god! Kelso that's your brother!" I clench my hands into fists. "It is not!"

Elliot puts his hands up to surrender, but Joey speaks up. "No he's right!" he exclaims. "Your brothers making out with a guy!"

My face pale's as I examine the short blond one again. No, it can't be, my brain tells my eye's stubbornly. No, no, no. but I have to be sure. "Jessie!" I shout. The reaction is immediate and it make's me want to puke. The blond one pulls away and look in my direction.

"It really is you!" I say, sickened. Then I fall to my knee's and do puke.

I hear footsteps pound across the pavement, then Jessie's leaning down, lightly touching my shoulder. "oh my god, Kelso are you all right!?" he asks frantically, his voice soft and concerned.

"Am I all right!?!" I repeat furiously, shying away from his touch. "Of course I'm not alright! My brothers a fucking faggot!"

Jessie straightens. His voice has turned cold. "Is that all I am now?"

I look up at him "Yes!" I hiss. He wince's, as if I'd punched him.

"Fine. I'm going home. I highly suggest you don't tell mom about this." he warns.

"Or else what? You'll cry"

He leans down. His voice is a low murmur, to low for anyone else to hear. "If you dare tell mom, dad, Kelsey, or even Ryan, I'll kick you ass" he threatens.

"Don't worry about it" I spit "I wouldn't want them to be as ashamed of you as I am"

Jessie looks hurt, but all he does is nod. "Fine" he turns to walk back to the dude he'd been sucking face with, but I jump up and grab his forearm. I put pressure on it until I'm certain it will bruise. "You coming home with us" I inform him.

"And if I ever see you with that guy again, you'll regret it."

He snorts, but doesn't pull away. It's very awkward as I tow him through the park, my friends trailing behind us until we reach Poppy's mom's car. I knock gently on the window. Poppy's mom looks up from the book she's reading. She rolls down the window.

"Hey Misses Locke. This is my brother. Can you drive him home to?"

"Of course honey, and what's his name?"

"Jessie" I grimace.

Poppy, Elliot and Joey linger behind us. So does Jessie's little boyfriend. "I've got to say bye" Jessie tells me in a monotone. "Well.. Be quick!" I order, and push him in the right direction.

*Jessie's POV*

I stumble a few steps towards Tristan, and turn back to give my brother a death glare. I've never seen Kelso's eye's quite so cold. I knew coming out to my family wouldn't be easy, but I never suspected they would just stop loving me, like he apparently did.

When I was a few steps from Tristan he hurried forward, and wrapped me in his arms. It felt so nice. Sadly, I shoved his chest. "Cut it out" I ordered. He looked hurt, but more so, he looked mad.

"No. I'm not going to cut it out. Not for some fucked up ignorant pot-head ten year old" he grumbled.

"Kelso's not a pot head!" I defended.

"Oh really? Cuz well you were blindfolded I saw him doing weed in the parking lot this morning." I blinked. "Oh my god! that's so bad!" I exclaimed like an idiot, not wanting to say goodbye.

He still wasn't happy. He crossed his arms over his chest. "So what, are they kidnapping you?" he asked sarcastically. I looked down at my feet.

"No Jessie, no fucking way. They are not ruining our first date"

I sigh. "I've got to go.." I mutter.

"I cant believe this. I can't fucking believe this. We had a great day, and your trading it for closet space!" I looked down further, feeling my heart shatter. I just wasn't brave enough. I wasn't like Tristan. I cared to much. About loosing my family, about loosing my friends, about what people thought.

I started to walk away. His words stopped me in my tracks. "Jessie.. If you go with them I can't be your boyfriend. I can't. I'm not going to love someone who's to scared to love me back. So if you go with them.. Please don't talk to me. Ever again."

His words drove ice through my heart. I wanted to break down and cry right there. But then Kelso would sneer and Tristan would probably think I was pathetic. I was pathetic though. Feeling hollow and miserable I mumbled a "I'll miss you.." to Tristan, then walked to my brother.

Him, me, and his friends all piled into the car. I as in the back seat, sandwiched between a pretty red head and Kelso. Most of the ride home was silent. Every once in a while Kelso's friend Joey would look back at me like I might disappear if he didn't make sure.

When we were almost to my house, the pretty red head leaned closer to me and spoke in a hushed voice that only carried throughout the back seat. "I have a gay cousin. Celeste. She's my best friend in the world. I don't know why I'm telling you this.. I think maybe, just to let you know that all straight people aren't awful and prejudice." she sneered at Kelso well she said this.

"Thank you" I whimpered quietly. I wanted to bawl my eye's out.

Kelso looked horrified. "Poppy! I- I- I " he tried to fumble for an explanation. She raised her hand, cutting him off. "I don't want to hear it Kelso" she murmured, looking upset. He glared at me like it was all my fault. It made me want to cry more.

When the car eased to a stop, me and Kelso got out. "Thanks for the ride" he mumbled.

"Yes thank you for the ride" I said softly, my voice breaking. Poppy sent me a sympathetic look.

As soon as they pulled away, Kelso scowled at me. "I love Poppy! It's all your fault she hate's me now! It's all your fault you freak!!" he shouted at me with venom. I shied away from his words.

Then I ran. I ran to the house, threw the door open, slammed it closed. Took the stairs to my bedroom two at a time, extremely grateful I had my own room. I threw myself onto my bed, buried my face in my pillow and cried for the rest of the night.