Your My Dream (BoyxBoy) 14

*Tristan's POV*

Oh shit oh shit oh shit, my mind seems unable to process any other thought then those two words on repeat. I stand their gaping for a moment, then dash out of my room. Once in the hall way I remember to move quietly. I check the living room, Vanessa's room, the kitchen, and the back porch.

Dammit! The little bugger went to that party! I stalk into Vanessa's room and my over panicked hands shake her roughly awake. She blinks groggily at me. "Wha?"

"Where does that Josh kid live?"

"What why?" she rubs her eye's.

"Jessie's missing!" I snap.

This seems to jolt her awake "Umm.. I think Josh lives' on Dark Avenue. You'll be able to tell which house cuz there's a party going on." she yawns and rests her face against her pillow again.

"You'll?" I repeat, slightly dazed "Aren't you coming"

"Course not, it's your job. So hurry up prince charming-go save your little blond Cinderella. "

I grunt in response, then dash out of her room. Jessie Jessie Jessie Jessie Jessie. My minds on overdrive, pumped by adrenaline. If that Josh kid touched him in anyway, I'll rip off whatever he touched my Jessie with. Whoa wait-My Jessie? When'd he become mine?! Doesn't matter, just hurry the hell up!

I jumped into Paul's car and took he emergency key from it's hiding place under the seat. I brought the car to life then speed for dear life. I got lost to many time's to count, my head to crazy with horrible images of Jessie being raped.

Finally I made myself calm down enough to remember my way around. It took a while, and my fears were building. But Jessie had to walk to the Josh kids house, so I probably still had time before things got to bad. I was driving along the general direction when I saw a sign that said Dark Avenue. I sharply turned down that road, and slowly slid along it looking for the right house.

Finally I saw a house that's lawn was littered with trash, had loud music blaring from it and multiple cars along side the road and in the drive way. I found a parking spot in reasonable distance and jumped out, jogging towards the house.

When I got to the door I simply let myself in. Their were clustered kids here and their, most of them living in the bad parts of town and to poor to afford much more then the drugs they spent their minimum wage on. At least they were to doped out of their brains to notice me.

I wandered at a quickened stride. No signs of Jessie.

I stopped some random girl who had pink and orange in her hair. She was walking unsteadily, and I suspected substance abuse was involved. "Hey" I said, casting a charming smile.

"Well Hello" she slurred, poking at my chest.

I removed her hand gently. "Do you know where I could find Jessie? Jessie Star?" I asked hopefully

"Who's dat?" she giggled.

"My... Friend. Never mind. Do you know where Josh is?"

"Mhm. In the basement. He has some little blond whore all over him" she giggled again.

I simply paled. "Okay.. Thank you" I hurried past her.

Basement basement basement. I found the stairs and went down them two at a time. It was dimmer down here and my eye's needed a moment to adjust. It was hard to concentrate as well, considering the air was filled with the heavy scent of weed. I wanted to gag but simply made my way forward when my eye's were able. Their was a pool table, followed by a clustered area full of couches.

I stalked across the room. Sure enough there was about a dozen kids on the couch. A couple were slumped unconscious in their seat, some were making out. My little blond cutie fit into the second category. He was on some punk kids lap, sucking face heavily.

Jealousy and rage shot through me, and without even realising how I did it, I'd pulled Jessie off of the other boy and put him behind me as if to shield him. The kids peered at me annoyed, through eye's that had half closed eye lids. He looked like a sloth.

"What the hell man" he snarled. It was hard to take someone that was so baked seriously.

"You ever come near my Jessie again and you won't be able to walk." I warn.

He stand up, and I see he's about the same height as me, but not as thickly muscled. I sneer at him, un frightened. Our eye's lock. We stay in that stance for about half a minute until were interrupted.

"What the hell Tristan!" Jessie hiccups, his voice thick. He's clearly high.

"Shut up Jessie" I reply calmly, not unlocking my gaze from The other kids.

"No... Leave Josh alone" he demands.

"Shut up" I repeat. The punk kid, Josh, finally speaks.

"Alright man, I suggest you just get out of here now, before it's to late"

I snort. "Fine by me" I turn to retrieve Jessie who's glaring fiercely at me.

"No. The slut stays" Josh growls.

"Hey!" Jessie barks offended.

"I'm afraid he's coming with me" I retort.

"I'm afraid not" Josh clenches his fists, but I'm faster. I punch him hard, right in the eye. Being already unsteady on his feet he topples over. He's holding his eye and glaring up at us in rage. "Get out!" he demands "Both of you, now!!"

"B-but Josh!" Jessie whine's.

"NOW!" he hisses.

I get a firm grip on Jessie's wrist and ignore his protesting. I drag him up the stairs down the hall and outside. Finally his protesting is to over the top, so I settle for picking him up. He kicks and screams, but there's no one here to save him. I plop him in the car seat and do up his seatbelt.

"Why'd you do that?" he asks in a trembling and small voice.

"Because your mine" I reply, crushing my lips against his soft one's.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dedicated to Vampura for makiing me get off my lazy ass and type!

Go check out his storys! Oh yeah, and check out XxBlaqkSnowxX's story 'Love in silence' It's a guy x guy to. So r Vampura's. Gah I'm tired. Sorry bout the shortness of this chappy, and my random recomandations, but both people's have REALLY good storys. I really like 'Love in silence' and Vampura's best one (In my opinion) is secratary love. Go. Read. Thanks for reading mine by the way. Comments? Thank ya