Your My Dream (BoyxBoy) 18

Jessie's POV*

"Tristan say wha?" I blurted stupidly in a rushed jumble.

"Your coming to California with us... or I'm not going" He explains.

"Tristan" Nessa scowls. "We shouldn't go no matter what!"

"Yes you should but..." I trail off, to embarrassed to admit that I can't afford it.

"But what?" Tristan whine's.

"I umm, my mom won't be able to pay for it"

Apparently Tristan and Nessa find something funny about my statement, because they crack up. I glower not at all amused. Sure I didn't grow up with rich parents, but they didn't need to laugh at me! I clear my throat, making my annoyance obvious.

They immediately stop. "No Jess, we weren't laughing cuz you can't afford it" Tristan says straight faced. I search for lingering signs of amusement, but find none. "We were laughing cuz you thought we were going to make you pay" he snorts, pulling me close to him.

"Alright, barf. I'm in the room" I hear Nessa complain only distantly as Tristan kisses me all over.

I pull back, seeing as Tristan has no such intentions. My face is flush and my eye's are wide with embarrassment. I smack him on the chest. "No kissing in front of other people"

He laughs some more. "As soon as you meet mom, I'm soo going to kiss you" smirk.

I smack him once more. "Shut up. I can't go anyways. Your not paying for me"

"do you want me to go..?" Tristan trails off, making it a question. I frown up at him, giving him the best puppy dog look I can conjure up. Putty in my hands, he practically melts at my sad expression. I'm sure I've won when...his lips crash down on mine.

"MMMHHH!" I protest in a muffled sound, lips held hostage against his.

I open my eyes to cracks considering they'd automatically fallen closed. Peering around I see the last traces of Vanessa disappearing down the hall. Traitor! Tristan on top of me now, because somehow I've fallen backwards onto the floor.

"Come with me" he whispers against my lips. I tremor runs through my skin.

"Please Jessie" this time it's whispered in my ears, his head gently nuzzled in the in of my neck.

"M-maybe" I stutter, voice trembling with pleasure and embarrassment.

Instantly he straightens up, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

"Good boy!" he grins. I feel the urge to slap him again, but feel like that would be over kill.

"So cute" he sighs under his breath. Screw over kill. I slap him.

He catches my hand and kisses it. "Well aren't you violent?"

I grumble in reply. "I can't go to California Tristan" changing subjects as of now.

"Why not?"

"School?"

"School end in three day" he give's me the 'Duh' look.

"My mom won't let me?"

"You don't know that" he disagrees.

"I'll call her right now" I take the phone and start dialling my home number.

Ring... ring.... Ring.

"Hello?" her voice was sad and stuffy, like she'd been crying.

"Mom?" I asked, fiddling with my hair which was messy from being pressed against the ground.