Your My Dream (BoyxBoy) 17

*Jessie's POV*

You know when you just have a couple of weeks that are absolutely perfect? Those are the weeks I had leading up to summer. Despite my mom and dad's ever lingering awkwardness and Vanessa's constant 'awing' (I'm serious. I couldn't even get in a kiss without an awe.) it was a fantastic three weeks.

The downside? Kelso kept getting grounded for all his rude comments. Abbey and Devon stopped hanging out with us. Everyone was either a gay guy fan girl or a complete homophobe. No middle ground.

Example: right now. Me, my sexy boyfriend(*Insert dreamy sigh here*), his sister, Evan, and two fan girls sat at our new normal lunch table. Our other one was claimed by Devon, Abbey and the homophobes.

"So Jessie, your dad got a promotion?" Meggie, fan girl number one asked.

"A new job" I reply, picking at my fries'.

"For, like, a company in New York, right?" Bethany, fan girl number two asks.

I nod tiredly. There always pestering me and Tristan. "He works over the computer though"

They give me an in-sink nod. I sigh and fiddle with my food.

"Jessie, Your just to cute" Meggie accuses randomly. Gah. fan girls, curse you all!

"I agree" Tristan says, draping an arm over me. I hide a blush with my hair. Thank god for hair!

"I had a crush on him before I knew he was gay" Vanessa said in a No-Big-Deal voice. Everyone gasps in surprise though, especially me. If it isn't obvious, I had never heard this before. She shrugs, twirling her noodles around her plastic lunch fork. "But then I found out hr was gay so I let it drop" she took a mouthful of food.

"Huh. That's not a bad idea" Evan murmured. "Become gay, and drop Vanessa"

The table dissolved into giggle's, except Nessa, who scowled "Shut up Evan. You know you want me" she teased in return, making him turn tomato faced. He stuttered for a moment, and while eye's were turned to him, Tristan took the distraction to capture me in a kiss.

It was a short and interrupted kiss to my disappointment. "Awe!" my fan girls barked, making me jump and accidentally break the kiss. Well, it was kind of on purpose to, because I'm far too shy to kiss in public. Especially when being watched.

Vanessa shot the fan girls a hate look. She truly despised them for being preppy and twittery and all to energetic. One evil word summed them up-morning people! But I didn't get long to mentally rant about Vanessa's dislike's, because Tristan was not taking no for an answer.

I was kissed again, this time more heavily and his hands knotted in my hair, sending a clear message-stay still. He kissed at me hungrily and I practically died. It felt so damn good and I never wanted it to end, but at the same time, he better stop right now! We were at school for gods sake.

He pulled back when he was supposedly satisfied. I gave him a dirty look, earning me a forehead kiss. "I'mma kill you if you don't stop all this kissing" I warn. He kisses my nose.

I slap him lightly, and he smile's in return.

Meggie and Bethany are giggling up a storm, Evan awkwardly looking around for something else to focus his attention on, and Vanessa is wearing the most girly You-So-Cute expression I have ever seen. Thank god for the bell, cuz I'll be damned if it didn't save me.

******************************************************

I knocked hesitantly on the door of Tristan's house. When I was simply Vanessa's friend, barging in hadn't troubled me all to much, but now that Paul knew about me and Tristan, I always felt a little hesitant going inside uninvited.