Your My Dream (BoyxBoy) 13

*Jessie's POV*

I continued to gap at him like an idiot, unable to find words. He just dumped his boyfriend! For like, no reason! As I stared at him, jaw lolling open, I was fairly certain that his eye's were racking my lips. That was probably just wishful thinking though.

Tristan had an amused lift to his face. "I didn't really like him all that much anyways" he sighed, shrugging it off. I still couldn't believe it! I was shocked and... joyous. My heart was singing for some strange reason. I told it to shut up, I mean, it's not like Tristan still liked me.

"Tristan?! Why did Marco leave?" Vanessa said fretfully, before pushing the door open.

"OMG. YES!!! You and Jessie are back together!!" she bounced up and down in joy.

"No were not" Tristan said deadly serious. Vanessa stopped bouncing. She pouted disappointed. "Why not?" she whined like a toddler being told she couldn't have a new toy.

"Because he doesn't want to" I muttered under my breath. Maybe a little to loud. Both face's turned towards me, Vanessa's sad, Tristan's... longing. I blush huge, but really, I have no way of taking back what I said. I pointedly look away from them.

"Okay..." Vanessa starts the conversation again slowly "So what are you doing here Jess?"

"Your brother kidnapped me" I say, nonchalantly.

"Tristan! You can't go around kidnapping ex's!" she scolds, like he hadn't done anything to major, just maybe stole a candy bar from Wal-Mart or something.

"I didn't kidnap him" Tristan protested.

"Oh, then what's it called when you take random people off the street against there will?" I demand.

He glowers at me, and Vanessa stifle's laughter.

"Any ways, as much fun as this has been, I... have a party to attend" I only decided to go to the party just now. It gave me a good excuse to get away, I didn't really feel like staying here. There was to much tension. So this house used to be my save haven, was now just another pit of despair.

I stood up, but Tristan stood in front of me and poked my forehead, getting me to sit back down. I glared at his chest, annoyed that I was scrawny and small, unable to put up a half-assed fight for this beast of a teenager. "Is there actually a party?"

"Yes. I do have a social life you know"

"Who's party?" Vanessa buts in.

"Josh Arctic's" I reply proudly. Her face darkens.

Tristan notice's "What?"

"Josh is not a good guy.. Jessie, you know he probably wants sex" she warns.

"What if I want sex to?" I challenge.

Tristan's eye's flare with unshed anger. "No. You not going then" he informs me.

"Oh yes I am!!!"

"No. Now, I'll go call your house, tell them your staying the night at Vanessa's." his voice is very dominate and he give's me a deadly look which make's me shy back. Then he stalks from the room, leaving me alone with my sorta best fried.

She hurry's across the room and dive's on the bed, carrying that ever present energy with her. Grabbing a pillow, she hugs it to her chest. "Do you really want sex?!" She asks awed. I shake my head no immediately. "I just said that to piss Tristan off" I explain.

She giggle's lightly. "You guys' ll soo end up together"

I frown at her. "No we won't. Not anymore"