V; pt.3 [Finale]

|Anuptaphobia |
|Part 3; Finale|

3215 words

-5 Years Later-

Author's POV
5 years had passed for the couple with an undying love, even Jisoo is getting closer and closer with Jimin.

They had a little argument sometimes, but one of them will soon apologize and they get well together again.

Jimin felt that the time are already right to take their relationship to the next level.

But, Jungkook. Well he actually felt the same, but he feels somehow not ready yet.

He feels..

Scared

-In the morning-
Jimin woke up with Jungkook tight hold on him.

Jungkook was staying at Jimin's place while Jisoo are with Jin again.

Jimin decided not to wake Jungkook up, and just stares at Jungkook for a good long moment.

Then he smiled remembering his plans for today.

Yes, today is the day when he's going to propose to Jungkook, love of his life.

He's not really planning a fancy and expensive proposal, he just wanted a simple but sweet proposal.

He give Jungkook a last kiss on his forehead and gently let go Jungkook's hold around his body.

Jungkook whined a little before turning to his back to hug the fluffy blanket, still asleep.

Jimin smiled and went to the bathroom and wash up. Then he went downstairs to cook some breakfast for them.

After finished cooking he went to his car taking a lot of flowers, sort of heart shaped sweets, candles and of course a promise ring he bought secretly. He bought it when he lied to Jungkook telling him that he had a short urgent meeting that time.

He went to his mansion's rooftop. Then he set the flowers in all around the rooftop. When he was not even half way finished, he heard Jungkook's voice calling

"Hyungie?? Jiminie? Where are you?" Jimin heard Jungkook whining downstairs.

He immediately rushed downstairs seeing Jungkook still in messy hair and pajamas while rubbing his eyes cutely.

Jimin smiled at the sight
"Hey baby.. i'm here"

Jimin internally cooed at how Jungkook's eyes immediately lit up when he saw Jimin. Jungkook then quickly snuggling to his lover's arms.
"Where did you go? Did you just went back from the rooftop?" Jungkook asked.

"Huh? Yea..just fixing something" Jimin lied.

"Fixing what?"

"Its fine don't worry about it baby.."

Jungkook looked at him suspiciously.
"Really?"

"Yes sweetheart.. now come on let's eat. I made you bacon and eggs" Jimin said changing the topic.

"Okay!" Jungkook immediately agreed at the mention of food since he was starving.

After they finished eating both of them are cuddling at the couch watching the TV.

"Hyungie.. Should i really go with Hobi?". Jungkook whined, head still resting on Jimin's chest.

Yesterday, Jimin secretly asked Hoseok, Jungkook's friend to take him to hang out so he can prepare for the proposal.