X

|Short Tempered|

Summary: When Jungkook is a short-tempered person and only Jimin can calm him down.

1217 words

Author's POV
Ring Ring

The bell that the students have waited is finally heard.

Students quickly rushed out and went to the canteen, don't wanting to miss their precious free time.

Jimin was walking to the canteen talking about the recent school work they got with a girl.

Until suddenly Jungkook comes up out of nowhere, quickly linking his arms with Jimin's and pull him quickly.

"Jungkook! I was still talking"

"I don't care" Jungkook said pouting before poking his tounge in his inner cheeks.

Jimin looked back and mouthed a 'sorry' to the girl he just talked to. The girl just smiled, telling that its okay

Jungkook took Jimin to the canteen and they sat side by side on the same table. Jungkook still pouting.

"Kookie.. Are you jealous?"

Jungkook shook his head making Jimin chuckle. Only Jimin ever and can see this childish side of Jungkook.

"Don't lie kookie.. I was just talking with her about the school work we had done. You don't need to be jealous"

Jungkook finally sighed
"Okay.."

Then they ordered their foods and start eating.

"Oh! Oh! Hyung! I had news" Jungkook said with mouth still full of food

"Oh God, swallow your food first Jungkook"

Jungkook quickly swallowed it and finally start talking.

"My basketball team is going to compete against other school's basketball team!"

"Really? That's great! Where?"

"Here. In our school"

"And when is that?"

"This friday at 5pm"

"What?! But i have dance class at 4pm". Jimin said disappointedly

" Its finee, you can watch me after you finish your dance class"

"Really, but i would be 30 minutes late to see you. Is it really okay?"

"Its okay babee.." Jungkook reassured.

Jimin chuckled
"Well, if you say so kookie.."

- Time Skip, Friday-
Jimin and Jungkook went to the school together

"I'll see you later kookie, im running late"

"Okay babe, bye"

They separated ways, Jungkook to the basketball field, Jimin to the dance studio.

-5pm-

"Okay let us welcome. The team from the home school. Fire Panthers!".

The audience cheered

Jungkook's team went out and stand on the field with Jungkook on the front since he's the captain.

"And will be matched with..lets welcome the Net Rippers!" (A/N: yep i sucks at making names)

The other team went out and stand in front facing Jungkook's team.