IX

|Different|

Dominant! Jimin
Submissive! Jungkook

Jimin: 178cm
Jungkook: 172cm

1630 words

Author's POV
Jungkook was shaking and trembling so bad.

He was standing in front of the mansion of his soon to be master or owner.

Yes, Jungkook was a slave and his ex-owner had just kicked him out because he had almost raped him but he refused.

He had been changing owners for 5 times, and all 5 of them has been abusing him which made a trauma grows in himself.

He took a deep breath before knocking the door.

The door opened, and he was greeted by a woman in a maid uniform.

The woman observed him up and down, looking at him with a curious face.

"Oh you must be the new personal assistant master hired, come in". The woman opened the door

Jungkook nervously come in. Amazed by how fancy the mansion looks from inside.

He looks around and saw a huge frame of a guy, maybe around 20s but still looks older than him with a man and a woman beside him, which he guessed are the parents.

Is that my new master? He's so handsome.
Jungkook thought.

"Your room is on the second floor, left corridor, right side, the 3rd room from the right corner"

Jungkook widen his eyes a bit
Just how many rooms does this mansion has?
Jungkook thought

"Oh and master asked you to dress as soon as possible then come to his room. Its on the right corner of the right corridor. Just search for the door that looks the fanciest"

Jungkook nodded and mumbled a small 'thank you' before heading to his room.

He went to the room based on the directions he got before.

Jungkook was beyond amazed by how good the room looks. Its not too small nor to big. Just the perfect size. On his last house he would only placed in a small room and a mattress. But this room, a normal sized bed, with a nightstand beside it, baby blue colored wall with some paintings, and a window right in front of the bed.

He saw a red sweater with a skin color shorts. He quickly took the outfit and wore it.

He realised that the sweater was too big and had a masculine scent on it.

Is this master's shirt?
Jungkook blushed by the thought.

Jungkook went out from his room and went to his new master's room.

He took a deep breath.

I hope he's nice. Jungkook thought again

Then he knocks the door and slowly peeped in. He then saw the same guy at the picture are in front of his i-mac with his headphone on turning his head looking at him.

The guy turned around and his eyes lit up before taking off his headphone, letting it hang on his neck.
"Oh are you my new personal assistant?"

Jungkook nodded slowly.

"Come in come in, don't be shy". He smiled

Damn he was way more nicer than he thought.

His outfit is even really casual. He's wearing a black slim fit buttons v neck t-shirt with an also black sweatpants. He also wore a lot of jewelries on both of his hands and neck, like bracelets, rings, and necklace.