XVI

|Airpods|

1246 words.

Author's POV
Jimin was woken up by the bright sunlight blaring right to his eyes from his windows.

He groaned and covered his face with a pillow to block the sun. He was about to fall asleep again before his phone starts ringing the alarm loudly, making Jimin groans even louder and reached his phone turn off the alarm.

He blindly reaches for his phone and when he got it, he saw the time.

8.45

"HOLY SHIT I'M LATE FOR WORK!" Jimin screamed, immediately jumping from his bed to the bathroom.

His shift as a barista in a cafe starts at 9 , and he needs to get there by train for around 20 minutes, so yeah he's definitely late.

He wash himself and quickly wore his usual uniform for the cafe.

He hurriedly wore his shoes and shoves a slice of bread to his mouth. He locked his house and ran to the train station.

"Please, please, please come quickly" Jimin said as he can't stop pacing around waiting for the train to arrive.

"Oh praise the Lord" Jimin sighs relieved when he saw his train coming.

When the train arrives, he immediately shove himself in to the crowd to get inside the train.

Thankfully it was not too crowded. He still doesn't get any seat, but it was fine since he can rest his back on the pole.

He pulled out his airpods and put it on his ears, when he thought it already connects, he plays a song.

But instead, the song he chose doesn't play, instead another song was played. Making Jimin frowns in confusion.

He starts checking his phone, and realised another phone was connected to his airpods.

He was about to look out for the person. Until a really familiar song was played making Jimin widen his eyes and froze on his place.

Christmas Day
Sung by Jimin and Jungkook

This song was made by Jimin for him and Jungkook to sing. Jungkook is Jimin's boyfriend, but Jungkook had to go overseas to continue his parents business. So they had no choice but to experience the long distance relationship.

But one day, Jungkook's father decided to cut them off. He said that Jungkook was spending too much time calling and texting Jimin that he doesn't do his work right. So Jungkook's father deleted all Jimin's contact from Jungkook's phone.

Of course Jimin was really heartbroken when he never receive anymore text or calls from Jungkook. He thought that Jungkook had already forgotten about him.

That was until he founds a letter in his mailbox. It was from Jungkook telling what happens between him and his father. And why he can't call or text Jimin anymore. At the end of the letter he promises Jimin that one day he will come back to him.

The only ones who know this song was them, which made Jimin immediately knew who were playing this song.

"No, no this can't be real" Jimin whispers to himself as tears starts to fill his eyes which he quickly wiped it.

He desperately searches for the person he misses for years.

He looks around and that's where he see him. Looking as confused as him before. He was checking his phone and pulling out his airpods. Probably confused why the hell the song isn't playing at his airpods.