XIX ; pt.1

|Guardian|
|Part 1|

Desc: In this world, every human on earth will get their own guardians when they turn 18. All humans got an angel to be their guardian. Well except for Jimin, his guardian is kind of...different.

2266 words.

Author's POV

It was a peaceful and beautiful morning, in the Big Hit Academy School. Jimin was walking along the school's hall, on his way to the lockers section to take some of his books there. He hummed a song, not really caring if anyone heard or is looking at him weirdly.

The moment he arrived at the locker, he took some books he needs for the subjects later on. He checked the labels of the books peacefully, mouth still humming a random melody he created himself.

Well, that was until someone decided to break the calm and peaceful silence.

"Jimin, Jimin, Park Jiminie! Where the heck is my Jiminie?! Ayy get out of my way you dumbasses! I need to see my best friend!" It was Jimin's one and only annoying, but loving best friend, Taehyung who is now shoving the students who were in his way.

Jimin jumps a little, startled at Taehyung's commotion before he sighs and slams his head on the locker, too embarrassed to look at his best friend's behavior.

"PARK FUCKING JIMIN!" Taehyung shouts behind Jimin and turns the smaller around so he can face him.

"JESUS CHRIST! I'm not fucking deaf Kim Taehyung! I can hear you even from a mile away!" Jimin grumbles, rubbing his hurting ears.

"I'M SORRY, I'M JUST EXCITED!" Taehyung squeals.

"WELL, YOU DON'T NEED TO SCREAM!"

"I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!"

"WHAT IS IT?!"

"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING!?"

"YOU STARTED IT FIRST FOR FUCKS SAKE"

"Kim Taehyung! Park Jimin! Silence!!" Their teacher suddenly exclaimed, appearing out of nowhere which quickly shut the two noisy best friends. Students around them giggle at their antiques.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Jackson." Both immediately said at the same time, bowing their head.

"It's still 7 in the morning. for God's sake, you're making my head pound with all the shouting." Mrs. Jackson said, massaging her head.

"I sincerely apologize Mrs. Jackson. We won't do it again, I promise" Jimin quickly apologizes again, pinching Taehyung's waist. The latter wincing in pain.

"You better be or you both will end up in detention." Mrs. Jackson said before finally walking away.

When she's gone, Jimin quickly slaps Taehyung's head.

"Ouch! Why are you so abusive?!" Taehyung winced in pain again, caressing the part on his head where Jimin hits him.

"It's all your fault, you dummy. Now, what was the good news you wanted to tell me before?" Jimin asks while putting the books he took into his bag.

"Oh yeah about that. Well um, you know that we both are already 18 right?" Taehyung starts. Jimin hummed in response

"Well...."

"Just tell me Tae, oh my goodness." Jimin groans getting impatient.

"My guardian angel just appeared last night!" Taehyung whisper-shouts before squealing excitedly.