VIII

|Special Song|

1150 words

Author's POV
It was a beautiful Saturday morning when Jungkook wipes the sweat on his forehead. His new home finally looks decent after almost three days of him arranging all the furnitures by himself.

Jungkook has just moved to his new house in Seoul. He spent the first days in Seoul just for arranging all his things.

Jungkook is lucky that he doesn't have lots of things which made him unpacked already in a short time.

After he finished unpacking, Jungkook decided to take some walk around the neighborhood, wishing he could maybe find some friends.

After around five minutes of walking, Jungkook found a small park near his house, and he decided to rest there.

The park doesn't really had a lot of people that time, but there is this one boy that caught Jungkook's attention.

There are a lot of empty seats at that park, but for absolutely no reason Jungkook decided to sit beside that boy who's having his earphone on, not caring at whatever is happening around him. That boy looks really engrossed on his sketchbook.

That boy was drawing something Jungkook didn't quite catch on his sketchbook. So Jungkook sits closer, he's not really sure whether he doesn't notice him yet, or he's just simply ignoring Jungkook's presence.

When Jungkook sat closer he finally saw what that boy is drawing, he's drawing the view in front of him. Trees, grasses, and some people who's taking his dog for a walk and Jungkook was amazed by how good the drawing is.

"That's a really good drawing.." Jungkook said quietly to not scare the boy, but he doesn't respond. Jungkook assumed he doesn't hear him because of the earphone he's wearing.

So Jungkook gently tapped the boy's shoulder making him jumped a bit and turned to face Jungkook.

"That's a really nice drawing" Jungkook said again while smiling.

The boy pointed to his earphone, telling Jungkook that he can't hear him. Then the boy suddenly pointed forward signalling that he needs to go and immediately leaves nervously.

Jungkook sighed to himself. He really want to be friends with that boy.

Why can't he just take off his earphone first?
Jungkook thought.
.
.
.
.
The next days went the same. Jungkook would always see that 'mysterious' boy sitting alone at the same chair, drawing on his grey sketchbook.

And every time Jungkook sat beside him, none of them spoke any word to each other until that boy leaves in a hurry.

But Jungkook doesn't really mind, he maybe just maybe simply wants to give that boy a company. He's always alone.

Until one day Jungkook can't take it anymore. He's dying to talk to that boy but he doesn't know how to start. He's afraid to scare the boy.

So Jungkook brings some sticky notes and as usual sat beside the quiet boy.

He took out his pen and writes at one of the sticky notes he brought.
"Hi! My name is Jungkook. May i know your name?"