XIX pt.3 [Finale]

|Guardian|

|Part 3|

3278 words

Author's POV

Jungkook winces and carefully sneaks his arms off Jimin's head. Jimin has been sleeping on his arm for around 4 hours and Jungkook couldn't feel his hand anymore. He quickly replaces his arm with a pillow so the human won't wake up

Jungkook slips off the bed and does a little bit of stretching and walks to Jimin's room windows. He opens the curtain and smiled when he saw the sun already peeking up. He checks the time on Jimin's phone, 4.03 a.m.

"Finally.." Jungkook mumbles to himself, he was getting really bored waiting for the sun to rise. But hey, seeing Jimin's pouty lips while sleeping makes it all worth it.

Jungkook looks back when he heard Jimin moving. The human finally notices that his source of warmth is gone and stirs awake.

Jimin blinks his eyes a few times, hands feeling the now empty space beside him. He looks to the front and saw Jungkook already looking at him with an amused smile on his face.

Jimin stretches his hands and yawns.

"Jungkookie, come back to bed.." Jimin whines, eyes still struggling to open fully. His right-hand pats the space beside him with a pout on his face. And how can Jungkook resist the pouts?

Jungkook laughs a little and approaches the bed again. "Turn around babe," Jungkook says and Jimin immediately obeys.

Jungkook lies behind the human and wraps his arms around the smaller's waist. The latter sighs in content at the warmth that's finally back.

"So am I just your personal heater now, hm?" Jungkook whispers, snuggling his face on Jimin's silver locks.

Jimin just hums, resting his hands above Jungkook's, eyes closing again.

"Go back to sleep sweets, I'll wake you up later." Jungkook whispers again and Jimin immediately falls back asleep.

It was 6.30 a.m. when Jungkook finally decides to wake Jimin up because of well, school.

Jungkook slowly slid his arms off Jimin, making the smaller whine a little before snuggling more into the blanket and falling asleep again.

Jungkook then got up from the bed slowly and opens the curtains so the sun can light up the room making Jimin groan.

"Too bright.." Jimin whines before taking a pillow to cover his face from the sunlight and falls back asleep again.

Jungkook chuckles before approaching Jimin.

"Jimin.." Jungkook calls gently while lightly shaking Jimin's shoulders trying to wake him up, yet there is zero response from the latter.

"Jimin.." Jungkook calls a bit louder and Jimin stirs a little.

"Jiminie baby, you need to wake up," Jungkook calls louder, taking the blanket off Jimin. Jimin whines in protest and tries to take the blanket again but Jungkook took them away.

"Nooo, it's cold.."Jimin whines.

"Come on Jimin, you need to shower so we can go to school," Jungkook reasons.

"Noo, 5 more minutes please," Jimin whines again before turning his back to Jungkook.

Jungkook sighs and sat on the bed, thinking of another way to make Jimin get out of bed. He smirks when an idea appeared in his head.

Jungkook went closer slowly and carefully to Jimin before he starts tickling Jimin's waist making the boy jolt awake.

"Noooo!" Jimin yells, trying to squirm away from Jungkook's tickles while laughing out loud.