VI

Plot by
-SinfulPJM

|Truth Untold|

4450 words

Author's POV
"When will you have a girlfriend?"
"Where are your girlfriend?
" Do you have a girlfriend?"
"You should find a girlfriend soon"
"How old are you already Jimin? Its time to find a girlfriend"

These are the questions Jimin heard almost everyday in his life. He's honestly really tired hearing that question almost every time he meets people.

He lays in his bed, sighing for like every five minutes.

'Does they really thought finding a girlfriend is that easy?'
He thought.

"Arghh!" He yelled in frustration. He keeps thinking for a way so he can stop being questioned about not having a girlfriend, yet his mind's still blank.

After a few minutes, finally one idea popped in his mind.

'Should i just ask Haera to act as my girlfriend?' He thought, since there is really no other way. Jimin doesn't really have any female friends.

Haera and Jimin are friends with benefits. They have been keeping this kind of relationship for almost a year.

Haera is the only girl Jimin is close to.

Speaking of the devil. Suddenly a notification popped up in Jimin's phone, it was a message from Haera.

Haera
Oppa~

Haera
Can you come??

Haera
Like right now?

Haera
I need u...

Jimin sighed. Honestly he was internally really tired, but he thought this will be a good way to relief all his stress.

Jimin
Sure i guess..

Jimin
I'll be there in 10 mins

Jimin changed his clothes quickly before taking the car keys and drove to Haera's place.

-Time Skip-
A few hours later, Jimin was finally back at his home. He ignored his parents and went immediately to his room.

He plopped down at his bed. Eyes looking at the ceiling. He was just spacing out, mind empty.

Until a few seconds later, another notification popped up at Jimin's phone. This time, there was a message from Jungkook.

Jungkookie
Heyy Jiminie hyung!

Jimin smiled. Jungkook is his bestfriend. He doesn't know why, but Jungkook somehow could quickly made Jimin's day better just after a single text.

Jungkook and Jimin have been best friends for around five years. Jungkook is the person Jimin trusts the most. Hell, Jimin doesn't even trust his own parents since all they do are asking when will he get a girlfriend and get married.

They are really open to each other, and would always be there for each other whenever one of them have problems. But, despite being really open to Jungkook, Jimin still has one secret hidden. Which is his relationship with Haera. Jimin doesn't even know why he can't tell Jungkook about this, he literally trusts Jungkook with his life.