XIV

|Drunk|

Summary: where drunk jungkook accidently expose their relationship.

1755 words

Author's POV
"Hello everyone!!". Jungkook said cheerfully to his fans watching him on vlive.

It has just been 5 seconds since Jungkook start the live and almost hundred thousands people already watched the live.

"Yayy finally i got the time to finally talk with you all individually again. I really miss you armyss..." He said pouting a bit.

"The hyungs keep doing an individual vlive and i finally got the turn to do it"

The maknae can't help but smile by the various enthusiastic replies he got from his lovely fans.

"Soo..can anyone guess what am i going to do today?" He asked to the screen.

"Omo is that wine?"
"Are you drunk??"
"Wait you're going to drink?"
"Noo my baby is already grown up:(("
"Lmao sometimes i forgot he's already 23"

Jungkook laughed at the comments
"You guys do really have sharp eyes."

Jungkook took out the wine he's 'hiding'
"Yep you all guess right. I'm going to do a Q&A with you guys while i drink this wine"

The fans went crazy in the comments and Jungkook can't help but laughed loudly.

"And since i have a bad alcohol tolerance, i will most likely got drunk so be prepared you all. And since im going to get drunk i will be really honest with you guys, so yeah go ask me questions! Its impossible to answer it all but i'll try"

"Okay, lets start!" Jungkook said while clapping his hands as if its a slate.

Jungkook took out a glass and pour the wine into it.
"Cheers everyone" He said while lifting the glass in his right hand and start to drink the wine slowly

He put the glass down and start to squint his eyes reading the comments. Its really hard since the comments are coming really fast.

"Who's the cleanest member?"

"Cleanest member? wait let me think. "
Jungkook thinks for a while.
"I think neither of us is clean, but i would say its Jin hyung.. he doesn't really like people making his bed messy or laying on his bed when we haven't took a shower. So yeah its Jin hyung"

"So the deal is, everytime i want to answer a question i'll drink first" Jungkook said before drinking the wine.

"Then who's the messiest member?"

Jungkook chuckled
"Messiest member? Seriously? You all know its me right? My room is really messy guys, that's why i slept at my hyung's room, especially jiminie and hobi hyung's room"

He then drank again.
"What are every member's bad habits?

Jungkook blinks many times, starting to feel the effect of alcohol.
"Hmm..bad habits? Lemme think.. for jin hyung, he likes to steal our food. For yoongi hyung he sleeps everywhere. For namjoon hyung he breaks everything. Umm for hoseok hyung and tae hyung they seriously can't get quiet even for a minute, and for jiminie hyung, he likes to break into other people's room, almost the same habit as me" He laughs a little after saying that.

Questions after questions are answered by Jungkook. And he had drank about 17 shots already. And well..you can say that he's really really drunk right now that even armys can't understand some words he said.