Love is blooming

Sayori let go of Monik a with a bright smile making thoughts flutter into Monika's brain she's so adorable...I wish I could hug her again...Yes I'll do it! Monika pulled Sayori into another hug Sayori was slightly confused Monika wasn't one to do hugs she thought she hated them but here she was hugging the cute club prez and she loved it so she gladly hugged back "Get a room lovebirds"Natsuki smirked seeing Monika and Sayori blush at her comment "W-we aren't dating Natsuki.."Sayori said still blushing Monika felt a pain.. "Looks different from over here right Yuri?"Natsuki asked looking at Yuri.
(Almost put Natsuki looking at Natsuki XD)

Yuri rasied a eyebrow "T-that's immature Natsuki..you should respect that they're not dating.."Yuri said before putting a smile "but it does seem like some else~"she teased which honestly surprised everyone "Come onnn guyss we aren't d-dating!"Sayori stuttered Monika felt another pain in her heart she got friendzoned already and it hurt like a lot Friendzoned I shouldn't be thinking about this! I don't..l-love Sayori even if I did I can't be with her!
Monika felt the pain increase "But you wanna date her rightt?"Natsuki asked Sayori wiggling her eyebrows "I-I-I-I.."Sayori stuttered "I would date you."Monika said not realizing she said that out loud Sayori looked over at her with a bright blush and even hopeful eyes Maybe..it's my imagination.. Monika thought to herself before blushing realizing what she just said "I knew it!"Natsuki yelled Yuri had a gasp face "HAHAHA JK"Monika choked "I'LL GO I HAVE TO WALK MY FISH HAVE A GREAT DAY CLUB OVER PEOMES GREAT YEAH BYE!"Monika was flustered so she ran off leaving a heartbroken Sayori along with two confused girls.

Monika ran through the halls not caring that she was breaking the rules she needed to get out of there as fast as she could and rewrite her code to make all these..feelings to stop she could barely even think straight anymore.

She just kept running once she was out of the school she felt a pain lift from her shoulders she hadn't realize she was crying did it really hurt that much..?
That I...cried..?
I already knew the answer it did and I hated it it was worse from when the player deleted me it was much worse...The tears kept pouring Monika screamed gripping my hair my heart felt like it was breaking in half
"S-SAYORI!"She screamed her name as if she was here I want to see her...but she couldn't let myself get overwhelmed not today at least tears srill flowing she stood up shaking with pain "MONIKA!"she turned her head seeing a crying Sayori yelling her name and running towards her "I c-can't.."she whispered before running away she went into a ally she opened Sayori's code and changed what the girl thought Monika's address is Monika sighed trying to control her tears she eventually did she tried to reprogram herself to keep her affection for Sayori back to three but nothing she did seemed to work she sighed softly "Just woke.."she whispered "P-please.."she begged of course it didn't work she sighed what is she going to do she thought crawling up into a ball she hugged her knees tightly "I'll just have to..Live with this.."She sighed she hated this "I have to stop myself from kissing or doing anything to Sayori"Monika blushed at the thought of kissing Sayori or basically doing anything with her..it would be great to her lips must be soft I wonder what they would taste like...Monika put a hand yo her lips "Sayori..I wish we could kiss.."she whispered "But we can't.."she sighed softly she got up wrapping her arms around her feeling insecure she walked home all she thought about was Sayori...Just Sayori.

Sayori's affection:20