A Tunnel Of Your Light

A light...no a girl named Sayori a girl that went through so much and yet still is just to reach her love..the person she dears for the most.
"M-monika.."she whispered to herself seeing the world around her starting to shift as the floor broke into several pieces she seemed to be falling into the void of which she went to the void she hoped that would bring her back.
Her life.
Her...Monika..her reason of life.
Sayori shook her head No I shouldn't think of this now I have to see Monika thinking of her as my everything might be a little too much...I guess my mind thinks of her like that because she loves me..
Right?
Sayori's eyes widen as tears filled them a pain unbearable in her chest Of course she does! She said it herself! I think...no no she did! STOP IT RAINCLOUDS MONIKA LOVES ME! She gritted her teeth as she looked around everywhere trying to reach for something...anything...that would help her to reach her dream of loving Monika. I have to do something! Not just fall! I HAVE TO THIS- the sound of glass shattering filled the air as Sayori hit the bottom of the void.

The light flickered at the tunnel as if it said a goodbye..
Maybe..it was a hello...?
Who knew...the tunnel didn't.

Sayori rubbed her head opening her eyes seeing a world full of..light..?
It seemed like it..but..it..felt wrong she stood up looking down at herself while seeing she had no longer looked glitched she smiled as she ignored the worrying pit in her stomach she jumped into the sky laughing while crying in happiness I MADE IT!! She started to run towards Monika's house she ended up running towards her own place the hell? She asked before looking back at all the houses she saw all of them were either her childhood friend MC's or her's.. her world seemed to break as the vision of colors.
The realization hit her.
The colors went to black and slightly grey as there was multiple houses which played different scenarios it was either Monika and Sayori.
MC and Sayori or MC and Monika in each other them as above would display different type of codes. Some would be happy others..not so much.
One showed MC trying to what seemed like calm down Monika as she yelled at him another showed them..Sayori's eyes widened she gripped her own wrist squeezing it.
It was MC and..Monika...kissing she quickly looked away it's not real it's not REAL! IT'S NOT REAL! She repeated to herself for the billion time she didn't want to believe it she ran towards the end of the street one single house stood as the others seemes to pause there was no MC...it only showed Monika crying on the steps as the house seemed to be a rotting before her.
Sayori frowned she hated seeing Monika cry.. she went up to Monika "Monika..?"she whimpered softly the crying turned into quite sobs "It's...okay...it's okay.."She sat beside Monika pulling her into a hug patting the Monika's back she might've not known this Monika...but...she didn't care it was Monika.
How could she just leave her there?

The sobbing seemed to stop Sayori rasied her eyebrow slightly with a smile "You okay, Mon..?"Sayori asked the girl looked at her with soulless eyes "Who are you?"she whimpered "I'm...S-Sayori..you don't know me?"Monika's head titled "I.....no..."she seemed to srunch down "No no..it's fine...don't worry I..just..What's..happening..?"Sayori asked "I..I...had..no idea..I..just..Everything's gone! I miss e-everyone..t-they..all..just..disappeared..e-everything's gone!"The Monika before Sayori seemed to break down..tears starting to roll down her eyes.

"They..probably took them"
Sayori pulled Monika closer "It's okay..It's all okay!"She rubbed Monika's back "Thank...y-you..Sayori.."Monika whimpered gripping Sayori's blazer "I...Can you promise me something Mon?"Monika nodded softly wiping her tears with her arms which seemed to be bruised Sayori shook her head so not to stare.."I..want you to stay strong okay?"Sayori smiled softly at her before standing up Monika seemed like she wanted to say something but couldn't she looked towards the ground Sayori sighed softly "For me?"she asked in a soft tone Monika nodded
"Great....Well goodbye I love you"Sayori covered her mouth with a hand shit.. she didn't want to make this Monika feel uncomfortable because of her words "I..I love you too, Sayori"The Monika smiled before standing up she walked towards the door of the house she opened it Sayori noticed a tear trail down the girl's cheek as a smile flashed towards her.

"I love you."Monika said one more time she stepped in what seemed..like darkness before two lights appeared the one further away diming "Thank you"was the last thing she heard from the girl as the door shut.
Sayori felt as if guilt weighted her down she smiled weakly before turning from the home and starting to walk towards nothingness one thought in her mind.

"No problem, Mon.."