lเєร؟

"เt'ร คll lเєร..๔๏ tђєא гєคא Ŧยςкเภﻮ tђเภк tђєא ςคภ ﻮєt гเ๔ ๏Ŧ ๓є tђคt єครเlא؟  ...คђคђคђคђค t๏๏ ๒ค๔ lเкє ค รt๏г๓ เt คlฬคא๔ ς๏๓єร ๒คςк....คภ๔ tђє รt๏г๓ เร гเรเภﻮ Ŧ๏г א๏ย...๓๏ภเкค ..."

Monika grabbed Sayori's hand as they stared to walk to school they passed the gate seeing students stare at them some of them but not a lot smiled happily giving them a thumbs up approving on their relationship with each other.
Others...of course had disgusted looks on their faces seeing them so close Monika had already known her school was a homophobic but she hadn't except this much people to dislike them Monika ears heard people startingto speard rumors "What are they doing..? That's so disgraceful..I feel bad for the parents of them" one said Sayori felt that one hit her..hard her parents never cared always thinking she wasn't worth their attention but if they knew...they..t-they.."I actually had a little respect for Monika and Sayori but now their dating"her friend paused she felt her heart fill with hope a friend of hers was understanding "I regret it now sticking up for a fag like Sayori pfft"Laugh ran through Sayori head she gripped Monika's arm her skull pounding harder with every laughter every voice.

Tears filled her eyes she couldn't do it she couldn't!
Sayori felt mental scars which she had locked away to a dark corner of her mind with the rainclouds she felt the locks open and the chains break tears fell she knew this would happen! She knew Why was I so stupid to think this was a good idea?! I'M SO STUPID SO SO STUPID! HOW COULD ANYONE PUT UP WITH ME?! I KNEW THIS WOULD END UP BADLY I PUSHED MONIKA INTO THIS SHE PROBABLY REGRETS EVEN LOVING ME!
"I regret even loving you..if only I wasn't so foolish to love someone worthless as you Sayori you cause so much pain just like you did to MC and your own family for always being a failure of a person you can't even keep your shit together how dare you have the same family name of some of the most important people?
You're a mistake. I shouldn't waste my time on someone like you I hope you know that..."
That's..what she'll say it always ends up being a mistake my palns idea everything even my god damn worthless life! MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE...
SHOULD HAVE FUCKING KILLED MYSEL-

Sayori's eyes were shut tightly she soon felt a pair of lips on her own tears falling she opened her eyes it was a bit blurry but soon she realized that..someone was kissing her..that someone was Monika she smiled weakly kissing back she heard several "ewwww" but she also heard a few aw's Monika pulled away wrapping a arm around her girlfriend she was proud to have such an amazing girlfriend and she wanted to tell the world "I love you so much Sayori and if these peoplecan't realize that then they're really fucking blind"Monika gave a peck at Sayori's cheek before coughing softly she glared at a group of people beforr yelling at them fuckers "FUCK YOU"she pointed at one of them "FUCK YOU,FUCK YOU,FUCK,FUCK YOU,FUCK YOUUUU FUCK ALL OF YOU!"she yelled growling in anger before she turned to a small group of people smiling brightly as Sayori would "Not you guys you're cool we should hang out sometime"Monika suggested they nodded returning the bright smile at  Monika.

Monika nodded proudly at them before grabbing Sayori and walking out of the school flipping off multiple students who were yelling at hrr "Fuckk you too!"she yelled before walking bacl to her house with Sayori who was laughing very loudly once they reached the home Sayori spoke up "E-ehehehe! That was so f-funny thank you for doing that Monika they were getting under my skin.."Sayori admitted wiping her tears away with her sleeve "I noticed."Monika smiled back "I wanted to yell and them and to cheer you up do I decided on that I can lower your depression if you want.."Monika suggested Sayori smiled but shaking her head no "No it makes me who I am and it isn't that high anyways"Monika nodded "Alrigh' what you wanna do?"Sayori answered with a yawn "Sleep?"Monika asked "sleep."Sayori yawned again Monika nodded slightly.

"Alright let's get changed"Monika and Sayori went up stairs Monika gave Sayori some of her clothes to sleep more comfortably Monika pointed to the bathroom Sayori walked into it she closed the door and then took off her uniform before changing into some of Monika's clothes she walked out of the bathroom seeing Monika already laying on the bed playing with her cell phone Monika looked up from her phone "People recorded me yelling at the homophobic bitches"Monika laughed softly putting her phone aside wrapping her arms around Sayori "You ready to sleep?"Monika asked Sayori nodded "Always"she paused "but can I have a kiss before we sleep?"Sayori asked blushing Monika smiled nodding she pecked Sayori lips before they started ro cuddle Monika turned off the lamp light and started to fall asleep instantly because of the warmth Sayori was giving she shut her eyes feeling the darkness take over her.

Monika opened her eyes softly yawning she looked around noticing a bunch of code she looked at her bed...at least where her bed was suppose to be...she panicked Sayori wasn't there either it was all just so much code she felt at the pit of stoamch a bad feeling emerging.

"ђєll๏ ๓๏ภเкค~"The booming voice was heard behind her she turned around her eyes widing tears filling her eyes her heart felt ad it stopped she couldn't..believe it...she sobbed loudly choking on her tears she was crying in fear this couldn't be happening...

"N-Not..Again...P-Please.."