A Believing Heart Broke

The shadow stopped a inch away from her Monika felt as if the breath from her throat escaped she just stared at the figure before her.
The shadow seemed to smile at her she felt herself getting pulled closer as her mind started to pound with every breath she inhaled the ghostly figure pulled Monika into what seemed like a hug Monika felt her eyelids starting to feel heavy as a warmth filled her she shut her eyes to the sound of a piano playing.

"Ŧคll ครlєєק ๓א รฬєєt ๔є๓๏ภ"

As so she did as drips filled the air following to the melody of the piano.

"เ'שє คlฬคאร tђ๏ยﻮђt ๔єคtђ ฬคร ร๏..ς๏๓קєllเภﻮ"
A calm voice called out no static..no piano....
No dripping.
Nothing.
"เ ภєשєг ยภ๔єгรt๏๏๔ เt"
"ђคђค t๏ ๒є ђ๏ภєรt..เ ןєשєг ยภ๔єгรt๏๏๔ คภאtђเภﻮ...Ŧєєlเภﻮร,l๏שє,๏г ฬђคt קє๏קlє lเкє א๏ย ςคll tђє lเﻮђt ๏Ŧ א๏ยг lเŦє"
The heart beats so faster for the wonder the..answers it seeked for so long as a question still confused it mind.
"เ ฬ๏ภ๔єг ฬђא א๏ย รєє๓ t๏ ђคשє tฬ๏ tยภภєlร tฬ๏ קคtђร t๏ ςђ๏๏รє Ŧг๏๓ tђє ђคקקเภєร א๏ย'שє ฬภคtє๔ Ŧ๏г ร๏ l๏ภﻮ Ŧ๏г אєคгร ๏г ค ภєฬ lเﻮђt tђคt ๒คгєlא คקקєคгє๔؟"
They laughed coldly still wondering if anything was a good idea to say everything the questions..wonders...
"єคςђ ฬคא ร๏๓гtђเภﻮ ฬเll ๒є l๏รt..ђยгt.."
Nothing was truly left to said.

"เ ђ๏קє א๏ย ๓คкє ค ﻮ๏๏๔ ςђ๏เςє..เŦ tђєгє เร ๏ภє.."
A deep pain showed in the voice the sound of dripping started as jealousy filled the mind.
"เ'll คlฬคאร ๒є ђєгє ฬคเtเภﻮ..Ŧ๏г คภ คภรฬєг ๏Ŧ lเŦє ๏г ๔єคtђ ยק๏ภ ๓є" "tгยlא เ ฬเรђ Ŧ๏г lเŦє ฬเtђ א๏ย אєt..คt tђє รค๓є tเ๓є א๏ย ๓เﻮђt ภ๏t.." tears are a sign of weakness the voice told themselves yet the tears wouldn't stop it never stopped like the heart their..own heart throbbing in a unbelievable agony "ןยรt קlєครє..-"
The voice cut itself off
"เ'שє รคเ๔ t๏๏ ๓ยςђ..เ'๓ tгยlא ร๏ггא Ŧ๏г єשєгאtђเภﻮ เ'שє ๔๏ภє ๏г ฬเll ๔๏ Ŧ๏г tђє คςђเภﻮ... รยŦŦєгเภﻮ ฬเll tคкє ๏שєг ๏ภςє เ รєє tђє ๏tђєг lเﻮђt"
The voice seemed to be fading "ђєг..lเﻮђt...."
It pointed towards a closer light towards a lonely girl a girl that wished for nothing more than happiness to fill her world
"tђคt รђเภєร ๒гเﻮђtєг tђคภ ๓เภє.."

"เt ฬคร คภ ђ๏ภ๏г t๏ ๒є ฬเtђ א๏ย єשєภ เŦ เt ฬคร ค ๓เภยtє ๏г tฬ๏ ฬђเlє א๏ย รtคгє๔ คt ๓є ฬเtђ ค l๏שเภﻮ ร๓เlє ค קคгt ๏Ŧ ๓є ฬคร tєггเŦเє๔..ฬђเlє คภ๏tђєг l๏שє๔ เt" The figure stared off in a distance if to admired the memory for the last time as a smile sprouted a hint of happiness filled the jar the voice talked that..was the heart of his
"เ ђคtє ๒๏tђ รเ๔єร"
The smile of hope turned into a frown as their eyes turned into a hateful glare
"ฬєll tђเร เร ﻮ๏๏๔๒אє...ยภtเl ฬє ๓єєt คﻮคเภ เภ ค ๔เŦŦєгєภt lเŦє..๏г คร א๏ย รคא tเ๓єlเภє" They thought of a sweet voice explaining everything the timelines..their..game..a voice so sweet that it seemed so wrong..
"ฬђєภ เ ค๓ ภ๏t ๓є ๒ยt ค קєгร๏ภ ฬђ๏ เร Ŧเllє๔ ฬเtђ є๓๏tเ๏ภร ภ๏ภє ђєคltђא Ŧ๏г א๏ย ๏г ๓є ภ๏ฬ เ รєє ฬђคt א๏ย Ŧєlt ฬђєภ เ ςค๓є เภt๏ א๏ยг lเttlє ﻮค๓є..๏Ŧ lเŦє ค קг๏ﻮгค๓ א๏ย รคเ๔.." The voice sighed changing it tone into..a more..human like...a voice that seemed so familiar to the lonely girl
"It was an honor to be with you even if it was a minute or two while you stared into me"The person smiled tears still pouring
"You felt as if you were a jar about to break free a jar filled with happy emotions. Memories. About to break into the negative impacts of love feelings of happines everything good" they said sadly turning away for a second before looking back "My final message before I turn into the monster I wished could never come out is..." darkness filled everywhere covering every inch except for the figure "I love you.." the sound of glass starting to break under the overwhelming weight it was stored into all the pain..

The light seemed to flicker into and out of the person who just smiled as darkness over went it the jar broke into a milliom of pieces making the once person as what people would've thought to be a villian..a villian even to it's beloved girl the lonely girl it reached it's hand towards her for one last time a tear rolled down it's eye it had to say something one last thing..for her

"I'll never forget you my sweet
Monika"

The words rang though the lonely girl's ear she understood now as drops of saddnes went down her cheeks.
She had to make a choice.
For an happiness she wished for
...yet...
she didn't know which path to decide on.

A path that will be filled with the most happiest emotions with a monster that might not be able to feel.
Or
A world where nothing would seem to be real while with a smaller light fading ever so slightly at times uncertain if the love is even true.
Heart aches awaits for both.

Yet it was still so hard to choose...
A path to love