Happy nappy Sayori is best Sayori~

Monika and Sayori left the cafe deciding that they would head home hand in hand "Hey..Monika can I s-stay over?"Monika nodded "I..would love that"Monika walked Sayori to her house opening her door "D-do yiu want to see a movie?"Monika asked Sayori nodded "How about horror?"Monika asked blushing slightly she wanted Sayori to cling on her Sayori nodded sweating bullets she wasn't good with horror movies they both walked to the living room Monika put on the movie before suggesting "I'll go get popcorn I'll be right back Sayori"Sayori nodded not feeling safe being felt alone seeing the movie Monika soon returned a bowl of popcorn in one hand she looked over at Sayori who was shivering in fear as she saw a person getting brutally murdered Monika noticed tears in the usually happy girl eyes she put the popcorn down before she went up to Sayori pulling into a warm hug "Don't cry Sayori.."Monika softly said rubbing Sayori's head "I-it's..really s-scary"Sayori whimpered "I know but..stay strong for me okay?"Monika meant that in more ways than one she knew Sayori's depression was getting more difficult to deal with Maybe I can change it..for her to be less depressed..I wouldn't want her to.. Monika's eyes shot open as tears filled them seeing a image flow into her mind it wad Sayori.
And she was hanging.
Monika shook her hug until noticing she was stilk hugging Sayori "..Sayori always stay strong okay?"Monika shivered slightly "Because I care about you so much alright?"Sayori nodded softly "W-where is this coming from..?"Sayori asked Monika faked a smile as Sayori pulled away from the hug she wiped her tears "Nowhere.."she said trying to control her voice "I-...I just needed to say it is all"Sayori nodded "Well..I care about you too Monika j-just..stop crying..for me okay?"Sayori lips curved upwards Monika nodded wiping her eyes with a sleeve "Thank you.."Monika whispered "No needto thank me Monika...I...need to thank you..It's been a rough time for me and knowing that you carr about me means so much.."Sayori admitted tears filling her vision "Hey..don't cry.."Monika whispered wiping the smaller girl's tears with a finger she kissed Sayori's cheek hoping it woild make her feel better and it did "Thanks..now let's see the movie..then we can sleep"Monika nodded facing towards the movie she pulled Sayori closer to her Sayori didn't object she accept it and wrapped her arms around Monika blushing Thank you Sayori.. Monika smiled.

Soon the movie was over Sayori had been snuggling Monika for comfort which Monika gladly gave "Let's go sleep alright?"Monika saw Sayori nod "I can take the couch and you can sleep on the bed does that sound alright?"Monika asked "I..can't sleep alone M-monika that m-movie was too scary s-sorry"Sayori stuttered Monika heard the fear in her voice Monika nodded "Well we can sleep together"she suggested blushing brightly Sayori nodded "Thank you.."Monika just smiled "No problem"Sayori and Monika then changed out of their uniforms and went into Monika's bed which was very comfortable Monika saw Sayori fall asleep instantly Monika just rolled her eyes before almost pasing out she felt a pair of arms around her.
Her cheeks light up seeing Sayori was cuddling her "So..warm.."Sayori whispered still sleeping "You goof.."Monika giggled before wrapping her arms around Sayori she kissed Sayori's forehead blushing madly she had one last thought in her mind before sleeping...not wanting to keep the thought inside her head she softly whispered it in Sayori's ear she knew she would never be able to say it to Sayori... but at least one time wouldn't hurt she had said what all her thoughts were telling,her actions,and most importantly her heart..

"I love you Sayori.."