Isn't Death Beautiful, Monika?

Monika heart seemed to stop tears rushed to her eyes as she saw what was right in front of her..Sayori dead hanging on a rope around her neck No...no...no...NO NO NOT AGAIN! I WAS SO CLOSE TO HAVE SOME HAPPINESS IN MY LIFE I WAS SO CLOSE TO THE LIGHT I COULD'VE FELT IT! Monika fell to the ground The light faded...and now I'm just alone...in the darkness.. Monika clinched her hands into fists confused yet angry at the same time I DID THIS I FUCKED UP AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED I ENDED UP KILLING THE ONE PERSON I LOVED MY...everything is gone..... Monika laughed coldly what's the point to...live anymore..? Without her..I'm nothing. Monika felt the tears roll down her cheeks nonstop she knew she was going to try..a river and she hated it she hated herself for it Why..do I always mess it up? Every playthrough every..timeline everything! I get so close so damn close and then I mess it up why did I forget her?! Why did I say such awful things?! I..can fix code..change it even...but I can't control my damn life in this game just to love someone?!
Or even to be happy?! Monika screamed loudly she didn't know she was even saying it was rubbish with all the sobbing filling the room bouncing off the walls as she cried harder "WHY DO I HAVE TO MESS IT UP?!"Monika asked to the hanging body in front of her she stared up at it shivers running up her spine as gulit was pushed into her like a blade stabbing her on every amount of intensity it felt "w-w-why..did you leave me...a-alone Sayori..?"Monika asked she knew the answer but still asked she could even picture mouthing the answer 'because of you' she looked away not wanting to see the damage of what she did how messed up she was how...fucked up she became over the span of one day.

One damn day.

I know..I mess up..but don't I deserve even a little...happiness..?
Don't I..? Monika thought to herself hopefully she did..didn't she?

Don't even think that you deserved this for being selfish and even for a second thinking you deserved to be happy with your sweet little girlfriend Sayori who you managed to make kill herself yet you loved her?!
You're messed up Monika.

Monika felt the voice speak truth..she shook her head denying it she didn't want to be the bad guy No no..it was an accident I'm sorry it was a mistake!
Sooo driving you're girlfriend to kill herself was an accident haha you make me laugh with evrry stupud excuse you managed to choke out from that sobbing mouth of yours and Sayori hanging herself wasn't a mistake and deep down you are happy she killed herself aren't you?
Aren't you happy murder?

Monika snapped towards the voice seeing a shadow instead of nothing it had a horrid smirk she yelled at it "LIAR!"she yelled crying still clearly hurt by it's words "I'M NOT HAPPY I HATE THAT'S SHE'S DEAD DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!"Monika asked her voice began to break Come on Monika..don't like that~ you're just lying to yourself The shadows smirk didn't move but it walked closer to Monika until it stared down at her get the hell away from me! Freak! I don't want anything to do with you why don't you just LEAVE ME ALONE?! she asked backing away at the end of the room as the shadow became closer as tears of blood ran down it's unexisted eyes wow you don't even know who you're talking to? You're so idiotic.
What do you mean..? That isn't me idiot what else?! I'm stuck in a void trying to get out and come find you and give you beating for deleting me! MC..? YES oh god you're so stupid I bet you wouldn't even know it would be me if I stood in front of you... idiot I swearr! Huh..then how's infront of me? Her face drained from color as she felt herself looking at the shadow worry came as the voice didn't respond as static filled the air as panic set in while the shadow ran towards her....

"เรภ't ๔єคtђ ๒єคยtเŦยl, ๓๏ภเкค؟"