Sayori.

Monika had woken up from her slumber she..had another nightmare but it was about that freak Sayori she felt a emotion fill her huh..? What am I feeling..? She asked she felt..hallow..empty even..but now it was as if she had killed her love......was it guilt? It had to be the feeling as if she said something terrible..beyond worst than deleting everyone.. Sayori..is a freak she said to herself the feeling increased but why?
She had dewled on it for too long Monika shook her head hoping to get the feelings away of course it worked for a little bit before it came back Monika had decided to ignore it.

Ughhhh she had a headache of all the thinking so early in the morning"Dammit..this is all because of that Sayori person.."she whispered the headache becoming a bit more painful "Okay..plan never think about Sayori agai-OW"A pain roared in Monika's brain as if it the pain was a  punishment for thinking about that girl.

Shit..I have to fix the code..or something to make this pain stop.. she opened the code she looked over it before realizing most if not all of it was misplaced and switched around she felt her heart sink what the hell..happened..? She asked herself she was..confused to say the least the last time she checked the was.. When the hell..was it..? .... She has to remember she has to..

I was...at...a ally way..? Why was I there again..? A image flashed in front of her it was if she was back into the memory  what the hell?! She looked around seeing..Sayori yelling at her well..the past her begging for her to stop Why? Was all she asked herself as she saw herself run away into the ally she then saw herself open up the codes trying to change something and ended up giving up in tears.. What happened?! Why can't I remember?! And what does that..girl..Sayori have to do with it?! Her body seemed to get back to the present she freaked out trying to figure out everything she frlt as if she was so close to figuring everything out her brain pounded as every thought passed by it.

Stop. It doesn't matter.
Who the hell are you?!
Someone you loved..okay? Now listen to me. Stop trying it won't matter Sayori isn't even here anymore.
Monika's heart ripped apart she had no idea what dhe said next but it just..was a reflex WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SAYORI YOU MONSTER!! SHE ISN'T YOURS NOT ANYMORE SHE'S GONE OKAY?! JUST STOP IT BEFORE I FORCE YOU TO SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY! she clinched her hair pulling it as if to get the voice out trying to convince her to stop to remember Sayori..and everything else that happened... the voice started to yell at her causing it much harder to think but something bugged her why did I call Sayori...'my Sayori'..? It confused her so much.. wait when Sayori said I was her girlfriend did that mean- DON'T SHUT UP GET THAT THOUGHT AWAY YOU DON'T LOVE HER SHE MESSED UP FUCKED UP SHE ENDED UP FUCKING HERSELF OVER AND OVER BECAUSE OF YOU! SHE HATES YOU! SHE'S A WORTHLESS BITCH TO YOU!
Monika slapped herself as if it would help to get the voice out...she needed to know what happened she needed to... NO YOU DON'T YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MONIKA! YOU DON'T JUST GIVE IT UP ALRIGHT? BEFORE I END UP HURTING YOU LIKE YOU DID TO HER.

that's it.

I remember I REMEMBER!

HOW COULD I BEEN SUCH A ASSHOLE TO HER?!
WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME?!
IT'S ALL THE VOICE'S FAULT I JUST...I NEED TO SEE HER! I NEED TO DAY SORRY!
Monika ran out her door running towards Sayori's house she didn't care to knock and slammed the door open this is a bad idea. Shut up she said back it seemed..so quite too quite what the hell did you do? I didn't do anything my dear Monika~ Like hell I'll believe that...and don't call me that only Sayori can tell me that she paused she's my girlfriend y'know? That kept the voice shut she smiled as she started to walk up the stairs thinking Sayori probably fell asleep but she still couldn't get the terrible feeling out of her system as she looked towards the door she sighed softly the smile turning to a frown she didn't know what would've happen..but she felt as if there was..someone watching her no something she turned her head scanning behind her nothing but a shadow it seemed to grinning at her..it's head in a sick twist she blinked as it seemed to become more as..a...person she turned towards the door dammit I'm seeing things I have to be a wreck.. she sighed deeply before reaching towards the handle of the door...she didn't know what to except but...

She gently opened the door