The Time Without Them.

.....
.......

???

How could this happen?!
They've been gone for so long...
She felt her mind get flood with questions each wave crashing down even harder than the last.
A hand went up to her head as she tried to massage the pain away.

"What the hell are we going to do?!"
A voice yelled beside her "I-I..we need to call the police.."

She felt the world fade softly as they dialed 911.

......

"Yuri.."

Yuri looked over in a confused glance at the short girl.
"Yes..?"Yuri asked with a small timid tone "What if they.."The girl's tears fell from her eyes Yuri felt her world shake as she saw the girl who went through so much together cry.
"Natsuki.."Yuri went to her and curled her arms around the girl "I d-don't want to lose.."The girl hiccuped as she tried to form a logical sentence.
"Shhh..shhhh..."Yuri whispered in a gentle manner as she rubbed circles into the girl's back.

"They...can't die not now they're strong both of them"
Yuri looked at the two bodies as the sires flared in her ears.

What's going to happen now..?

A few days earlier...

Natsuki sighed she was in the club room.
It didn't feel the same of course two of the members of the literature club had been missing for months.
The room was different drastically.

Most of the desks were pushed to the back of the class to make some room the teacher's desk had papers upon papers most of them being newspaper reporters of the disappearance of the two club members.

Natsuki was sitting in a desk which had items from both of the victims and of course papers she was writing down ideas upon ideas for the past weeks to figure out even slightly what would've happened to them.
The side of the room had well a criminal wall as they're called but stings connected two pictures of Sayori and Monika with mutiple leads all of them ending with either a X or questions marks.

Most people told Natsuki to give up the investigation and leave it to the police but the town's authority was rotten.
Natsuki knew that first hand..consider what happens with her father...

Natsuki shook her head as she heard the door creak she snapped back excepting to see one of her missing club mates.

Her hope soon flew away along and was replaced with a emptiness as she saw the girl walk in it was Yuri.
Yuri's hair was frazzled a bit most likely from rushing over here.
Yuri was no real different with Natsuki she helped with the investigation as much as possible she often bought clues from the victims houses or just in general made sure Natsuki didn't overwork herself.

Natsuki got up from her seat and walked towards Yuri "got anything today..?"Natsuki asked with a angry tone but it had a small sharp of desperation creep in the sentence.
Yuri nodded "I found this beside Person A's house" Yuri passed a phone it had a green case around it.

"A phone..?"Natsuki mumbled as she turned it on of course there was a lock "Do you know the password?"Natsuki asked with a glare.
"N-no..but I thought maybe you knew-"
"and why the hell would I know? I barely even fucking remember Monika at this point with all this damn information were fucking getting!"Natsuki yelled

"It's been a fucking months Yuri a goddamn months since they left I don't even remember them that good
anymore with all this shit were digging through they all seem like different fucking persons in my mind now! Now DO YOU FUCKING HAVE THE PASSWORD I DIDN'T THINK SO THEN WHY THE HELL EVEN TRY-"Natsuki snapped she cut herself off as she saw a tear drop from the taller girl's eye "N-natsuki...please calm down..I know the st-stress is getting to you but..please..I'm dealing with this terribly too.."Yuri lowered herself slightly "P-please.."Yuri sobbed "Don't yell a-at me.."Natsuki felt herself mentally facepalm herself.

Of course she had to make her partner cry who was only trying to help her.
This stress was getting to her...
Yuri had recently of course become more well her anxiety rammed through the roof because of the teo disappearances and with all the theories going around forced her to become even more paranoid and vulnerable.

"Yuri..I-..You're right the stress got to me.."Natsuki sighed looking away.
Yuri's sobs finally settled down "I understand..I just"Yuri paused sniffing up her feels "I'm s-sorry for troubling you with..that when I didn't know enough..well information I guess.."Yuri words seemed to be trembling afraid of saying the wrong thing.

"It's fine it was all me afterall"Natsuki nodded she looked back at the phone and sighed "Well partner what do you think is the password..?"Natsuki asked Yuri shrugged she looked at the pin points of things close to Monika.
"You could try names.."Yuri said softly Natsuki nodded she put in Monika's parents.
It was still locked it then showed the same thing for most of the names except for one.

Sayori's.

Natsuki sighed deeply and typed "Sayori" in the phone and entered the phone opened.
Natsuki was baffled that it worked "It worked.."Natsuki said Yuri nodded "I didn't know Sayo- I mean Person B meant so much to her" Yuri cringed at her mistake of almost saying the name of the club members.. it bought back too many painful memories so it was forbidden to say for them both.
To keep the overwhelming pain away..

"Let's see what's in here.."Natsuki scanned through the messages and didn't see anything that different she looked in Sayori's and saw a bunch of cheesey messages she blushed slightly and laughed "Turns out they had a thing for eachother"Natsuki said facing the phone towards Yuri who just gently smiled.
Next she searched social media to see if anyone was harassing the poor girl but nothing there either.
She finally looked at pictures most of them were moments of just hangoits but one of them caught her eye.

She saw black photo she raised a eyebrow before clicking it and raising the brightness the photo had three things in the background one was a body hanging off some ceiling fan as the girl seemed to be trying to mid rip the rope off her neck in one last change to survive.
Natsuki shivered you could feel her pain from the screen... as she looked at the rest.
The second was a girl in chains her face obviously showed off pure terror her clothes were ripped barely covering her some parts showed bruises.
The third.. made Natsuki's face turn pale and her heart drop.

There was a shadow type figure it had a wide smile with a sign saying "It's okay I have them"

"What the hell?!"Natsuki yelled Yuri was looking over her shoulder.
"I-..."Yuri's eyes widen as tears flowed down once again.
"Who the hell would fucking put this in here?!"Natsuki yelled excepting a answer nothing came in return except for sobs.
Natsuki looked behind her at Yuri she saw the girl's hand over her chest while it pumped up and down.
"Yuri..?"Natsuki asked in concern.

"I..c-can't"Yuri ran out of the club room in panic "YURI!!"Natsuki ran after her...fearing what was to come..

...please don't let me lose her too...