Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Nicholas

"We shouldn't be doing this," he whined from underneath me but I knew he wanted me to keep going, it was just dangerous.

"It's fine, the car will mask our scent," I said as I continued to kiss his neck and palm his erection through his boxers. I could feel my own straining against my jeans but I was more focused on Wesley right now, the noises he was making were driving me insane.

"Why are we doing this in the car anyway," he said through labored breathes and I moved back up to his face, put my hand through his hair and kissed him fiercely. I put my tongue in his mouth and deepened it as much as I could. He never minded me taking control like this and I loved it. He tasted so sweet I could feel my fangs wanting to come out so I was forced to pull away.

"Because you said you didn't have enough money for a hotel and if I use my dad's credit card one more time he's going to get suspicious," I replied before attacking his neck again with small kisses and licks. Even as much as both of us are enjoying this spot I knew I couldn't stay at his neck for long, it was always too much of a temptation for me. If I accidentally bit him it wouldn't end well. We couldn't risk it.

Reluctantly I pulled away from his neck and trailed kisses down his exposed stomach. He was magnificent. Strong and muscular, and despite turning into a huge hairy beast there was no hair on his chest in human form. It was perfectly smooth and a beautiful indulgence for my tongue to enjoy. I stopped at his nipple and swirled my tongue around it a few times before biting down. His back arched off the car seat as he moaned and I could hear his heart rate speed up.

"Won't your dad smell us all over the car when you go home?" he asked.

I glanced up at him and his eyes were closed, lost in the sensations I was giving him, but clearly not enough to stop worrying.

I moved my mouth to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment. I was rewarded with a guttural growl that turned me on even more. It was definitely time to get out of these jeans.

"This is my car, he has his own. If it makes you feel better I'll spray it tonight and air it out tomorrow," I said while leaning on the seat a bit and unbuttoning my jeans. I pulled myself out and I was already raging hard. I'm pretty sure I leaked through my underwear but I didn't care.

Wes opened his eyes and he was staring back at me. His bright green irises had turned a deep blue meaning he was also turned on beyond recognition. As soon as I was out of my jeans he leaned forward and started placing small kisses over my hips and thighs. He was teasing me. I could feel my heart rate start to pick up and my breathing hitched, I just wanted to feel his mouth on me.

"I just don't want you to get in trouble," he said in between kisses looking up at me, I'd had it.

"Stop worrying," I said before grabbing him by the hair and shoving my cock into his wet hot mouth. I moaned at the contact and I could feel Wes's mouth curve up into a smile around me at the sound.

I felt his hand wrap around the base of me while his tongue lazily played with the tip. I was almost shaking he felt so good. My hand was still in his hair but I only applied light pressure, letting him do with me what he wanted. He started to go deeper and deeper. I could feel his tongue slide against the underside of me, my tip hitting the inside of his cheek. He was going agonizingly slow and I wasn't sure how much more I could take. Suddenly he went so deep I felt my tip hit the back of his throat and I let out a load moan. It was over all too soon as he pulled his mouth away completely and came back up to meet my lips in a quick kiss.

"You bastard," I laughed and he just smiled before going for my neck and showering it with kisses.

I knew he had the same problem with my neck, but it was for a different reason. While I wanted to sink my fangs into his soft skin and drink his deliciously sweet warm blood, he wanted to take a chunk out of my flesh and leave a mark that would last for eternity. Not to mention werewolf toxins were deadly to my kind. As mates we guessed he would be able to heal me right after but we were both terrified to try it. Either way if I came home and my dad saw a werewolf's mating mark on my shoulder he would probably kill me himself. If not him, the clan would never stand for it.