Bonus!

a/n: here's a little bonus for you guys....just to tide you over =) 

Wesley

“hmmm, Nick, don’t stop,” I begged as I tried desperately not to buck my hips. His wet mouth surrounding me felt so good I was shaking with pleasure. I could feel his warm rough hands caressing and needing my naked ass as his fingers poked at my hole teasingly.

I moaned again and rose to my toes as Nick took me deep down his throat. I could feel the caverns of his mouth as he held me there effortlessly. I took a shaky breath in, I couldn’t stay here for long, I didn’t want to hurt him but I couldn’t control myself. I bucked my hips a few times hitting the back of his throat each time. My eyes were shut tight and I ran my fingers through his silky hair, this was it.

Right when I was about to explode Nick pulled away and I groaned. I looked down at him and he was smiling. He threw me down in the ground and I landed on my back. He climbed on top of me and starting kissing me furiously. His mouth worked against mine as he grinded his lower erect half into mine. I could barely take it and had to pull away from the kiss to breathe. He sped up his grinding and I arched my back off the ground and threw my head back. The pleasure was surging throughout my entire body and if he didn’t hurry up I was going to turn us around and fuck him until he couldn’t stand up again.

Right before I was about to do just that he stopped. He leaned forward and grabbed my hand before squirting some lube onto my fingers and then guiding my hand back to his ass. I suddenly got even more excited and impatient, it was rare when Nick felt like being the bottom. He only allowed it when he knew my wolf would overpower him anyway. I shoved two fingers in him at once and he jumped and let out a small scream. I didn’t stop. I pumped my fingers in and out of his tight hole while keeping eye contact. His face slowly turned from one of pain to one of pleasure. Soon he was moaning and fucking my fingers as I tried to reach deeper and deeper.

Soon enough my cock was begging for more attention and I couldn’t hold back. I took my fingers out of my mates ass and he shook. I lined my cock up with his hole and thrusted inside. He jumped and fell forward gripping my shoulders for support. He felt so good I could stay here forever.

Slowly he lifted himself off me a tiny bit and lowered himself back down. We moaned in unison as he continued and I tried to fuck him faster by thrusting my hips and slamming into him. I was right back on the edge and I wouldn't hold back this time.

I quickly grabbed him around the waist and flipped us over so I was pounding him into the floor. He arched his back and threw his head back but I took hold of his face and made him look at me. I wanted him to look me in the eyes as I came inside him. He seemed to know what I wanted and even though it was a struggle for him he kept his eyes open and on me. I could see my eyes reflected in his own, a bright hazy blue full of lust only for him.

I could feel my canines itching my gums and this time I didn't hold back. My teeth elongated and I pulled Nick up against me as I bounced him in my lap. I could feel him get tense for a second but my mind was beyond rational thought. I ran my nose along his neck inhaling his sweet aroma right before I sunk my teeth into his neck.

I came hard as I kept my teeth embedded there and my cock up his round ass. I could feel myself filling him with my essence and it was the most amazing feeling in the world. I could feel him coming too, he gasped and shuddered right before I felt his sticky substance squirt between us.

I slowly took my teeth out of his neck and my teeth retracted. I licked the wound clean of any blood and smiled at the crescent moon mark in his beautiful skin that would remain there as long as I lived, showing the world he was mine.

I looked into his eyes but there was no smile there. He seemed to be shaking, but not with pleasure like he was a few seconds ago.

I quickly laid him down and pulled out of him before feeling his face. He was burning up and his eyes weren’t focusing.

“Nick, Nick what’s wrong?” I choked out, I almost couldn’t believe the panic in my own voice.  “Nick, tell me what’s wrong!” I demanded but he just started shaking even more violently like he was having a seizure.

I could feel the tears dripping down my face, I didn’t know how to help him. My bite mark on his neck was starting to produce yellow puss as he started coughing.

“Nick!”

No, no, no. The bite wasn’t supposed to be poisonous. He was my mate! Why would the goddess make my mark poisonous to my mate!?

I screamed for help but there was no one around. There was darkness everywhere and I couldn’t see a thing. Then yellow foam started coming up out of his mouth and I panicked. I picked him up and turned him around, lightly patting his back. He kept shaking and coughing.

After a minute he stopped.

“Nick?”

I turned him around and looked into his eyes. There was nothing there. His body was still, limp.

“No, no! Nick!” I was crying even harder now, shaking him, but he wouldn’t wake up. He wouldn’t wake up!

I sat up suddenly, gasping for air.

It was a dream.

I was laying on something hard and cold. I opened my eyes and realized I was in a small cage on a concrete floor. It was too short for me to stand up so I crawled into the corner and brought my knees in. I was still naked and didn’t see any clothes around. I took a deep breath. It was a dream. Only a dream.