Chapter 7

Chapter 7 – Nicholas

We’d gone too many times to count and I was worn out but I knew Wes was worse. He had stayed up all night and his wolf took over for almost half the time. It was now 5am and he had finally fallen asleep. I lay next to him, he was curled up in my arms. I would give anything for this to last forever but I knew I only had a few more hours at best.

I stroked his hair as he slept and inhaled his scent. It was full of left over arousal, sweat and the sweetest smell I’d ever dreamt of. How long could we keep this up? It was getting harder and harder for us to stay away from each other when we needed to, it was only a matter of time before someone found out.

The sun was coming up and shining through the windows but I didn’t want to risk waking him up to shut the curtains. He looked so peaceful and happy. I stroked the side of his face gently and he sighed and snuggled closer into my chest. The sun was getting a little intense on my bare back but it wasn’t burning, I was a pureblood I didn’t burn, it was just slowly sucking what little energy I had left.

To my disappointment he started to stir and I watched him as he turned towards me and opened his eyes.

“Morning,” he mumbled and I leaned down for a quick kiss.

“Morning,” I replied and stayed where I was looking into his eyes. They were so beautiful. A bright emerald green with little golden flakes that reflected the sun when you got close enough.

He started at me for a while longer before realization seemed to come over his face and he panicked.

“Nick the sun!” he screamed before jumping out of bed and running for the blinds.

“I’m fine, it doesn’t hurt, it just weakens pure bloods,” I tried to reassure him but he seemed to be having a heart attack.

“Well every vampire story I ever read says you guys burn up in the sun and turn into a big pile of dust,” he said finally controlling his breathing.

“Half bloods yeah, the ones we turn burn in direct sunlight, but I was born remember? It just weakens us, prolonged exposure can really hurt us though,” I said grimacing. The stories about a pureblood being left out in the sun for too long never ended well.

He collapsed back on the bed and I climbed on top of him.

“I’m fine,” I said and started giving him butterfly kisses all over his face.

He wrapped his hands around me and captured my lips with his own. It quickly turned into a heavy make out session and before long we were both hard again and grinding on each other.

“One more time,” I said breathing heavily, “but then we have to go.”

I didn’t want to go but I knew the other wolves in his pack would get suspicious if he stayed too long. My dad was probably sleeping but if he woke up and realized I wasn’t there for some reason it would spell trouble for me too.

He wrapped his strong muscular legs around my waist and pushed down so I was pressed right against his hole. I gasped and arched my back, he felt so good.

“I don’t have a hunt today, I can stay a little longer we just have to check out by ten,” he said as I started rocking my hips against him. I needed to be inside him.

I didn’t even bother arguing. I was far past gone and I needed this.

I pulled out the same bottle of lube from last night, I was surprised there was some left. I didn’t waste any time as I lubed up my rock hard cock and his hole. I had only gotten to fuck him once last night and he owed me.