Bonus Character Interview

There's a white room, and in it sits a woman with red hair pulled into a bun. A table stretches across the room, with many seats. The woman shuffles we papers, before looking up.

"Oh my God, it's really you!" She squeals, before taking a calming breath. She lifts a hand and gives a short excited wave. "Hello, readers! I'm Dangeroustoken. Long ago, I wrote an update asking for questions to ask some of my characters so I could do a character interview. Recently, I have gotten some and decided not to delay it any longer."

Dangeroustoken gestures around the room.

"So welcome to my first ever character interview. Some of these questions are serious and related to the story, but others are silly and just let you get to know the character better. Now that that's explained. Let's bring in our first character."

Dangeroustoken smiles, winking.

"She's snarky, she's violent, and you all hate her guts to the point of killing her. Let me introduce......Sylvia!"

The door to the room opens, revealing Sylvia in a white knee length dress with a designer purse over her shoulders. Even her sparkly white nails match. Like she was trying to make herself look like an angel.

She struts to the seat across the table from Dangeroustoken, looking in distaste at the chair before scoffing an plopping down.

Dangeroustoken clears her throat, shuffling her papers and finally looking up.

"A lot of the readers have a strong dislike towards you, Sylvia. How do you feel about that?"

Sylvia's gaze hardens, but a tiny smirk forms on her lips

"They can dislike me all they want. It's not like I care. They are after all, feeble humans. I serve one person and one person only. The Darkling High Commander."

"Who exactly is this Darkling High Commander?"

Her smirk grows, a mischievous glint in her snake-like eyes.

"Oh don't worry. You'll find out soon."

Dangeroustoken shivers, burrowing her brow, before continuing.

Okay, now for a fun question. What's the most exciting thing you've done?"

Dangeroustoken's eyes go wide when she reads the question, dread spilling into her featured. Sylvia's smile goes wicked.

"Well you see, the most exciting thing I've ever done is-"

"Wait! Don't answer that! Wrong question, that's for somebody else." Dangeroustoken interrupts, laughing nervously. She fiddles with the papers some more, obviously trying to find another question.

"Ah! Here we are. What's your favorite food?"

Sylvia gives her a blank stare.

"Seriously?"

Dangeroustoken nods. Sylvia sighs, looking irritated at the question.

"If you must know, I have a tendency to consume more grapes than any other food."

"Really?" Dangeroustoken asks, as if surprised the answer wasn't Ashley 's blood or something as vicious.

"Yes. A little fact about Darkling's. We love our fruit. I guarantee any Darkling will name a fruit as their favorite food."

"How interesting......" Dangeroustoken trails off, at a loss for words.

"Oh look at the time." Sylvia says, glancing down at her Rolex watch which says twelve o'clock, even though the clock on the wall says ten o'clock. "I need to run or I'll be late for a hair appointment. I would say it's been fun, but it really hasn't."