🍀 JackSepticEye 🍀

It had been quiet a while since you had last seen Sean. Almost to long for you to remember.  You remember meeting him sometime in your high school years and once the two of you got to college, your friendship ended. All because of a nasty fight you had. You don't really like to think about it often so you don't. You hid the memory in the back of your head and hoped to god it would never resurface.

You were mad enough at him to never speak to him or live with him again. During the time you had been away from him you had become more successful. You had a stable accounting job at a large company, you had a house to yourself and you could afford anything you needed or wanted. It was great to be where you were.

Little did you know that things were about to change. 

It was a nice morning in Ireland. It had just stopped raining and the air smelled fresh. It was a little chilly and there was a small breeze blowing against your face. You were walking to your local food market to restock on groceries you had recently run out of. Things like bread, milk, eggs and other things you would need for the week to cook meals.

You walked into the store making your way down a couple of isles and placing items in the hand basket you had picked up at the entrance. Turning down the next isle you stopped in your tracks. You hadn't seen a man like that in years. You hadn't seen a face like that in years. But you knew him. even if his hair was a different color now.

You dropped your basket. Luckily you hadn't gotten eggs yet. He turned to look at you. "Y/N?" He looked at you in shock as you stared back at him. "Is that really you?" He asked walking up to you. You couldn't speak. Memories were flooding back to you. 

You and Sean were living in your college dorm room. You had fallen for him the moment you met. He was always so sweet and he cared about you. It was the Sunday after your first college party. You woke up to find him sleeping with your best friend Tiffany, though the night before, at the party, he had confessed his love for you. You were heart broken because at the time, he didn't drink. And you knew what Tiffany was like. She was an absolute slut. 

You screamed, waking Sean and a hung over Tiffany. The argument was ugly. You and yelled at Tiffany who tried to apologize but you didn't let her. You told her to shut up and you continued to yell at Sean, who was trying to explain that he only took her to bed and didn't sleep with her at all. You didn't believe him even if he always told you the truth about everything.

As Sean got more and more upset, trying to get you to believe him, he became more angry himself. You stormed out into the living room and Sean followed you pleading for you to stay. And you distinctly remember what happened next.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" You threw the white lamp from the side table at Sean. Instead of it whizzing past him as a warning like you intended, the lamp hit him strait in the chest, and he stumbled back against the wall as the shards of glass cut into his bare skin. You were shocked and scared. "What the hell!!! You could've killed me!" Sean screams at you. You start to shake in fear at what you had done.

"You know what?! Maybe you should leave! You obviously don't care enough to let me explain what happened!" Sean yelled as tears stream down his face. You silently whisper I'm sorry and run out of your dorm room in fear and heartbreak. Some of the other college students had made there way into the hall after hearing the screaming. They stared at you as you ran down the hallway and out of the building. 

"Sean?" You croaked out. You didn't want to remember. You didn't want to face him. "Yeah. It's me." He smiled a little, looking you directly in the eyes. He was remembering it too. "I-I have to go..." You quickly picked up your basket and went to leave when Sean grabbed you by the arm. "Wait. Please let me explain. I know that it's been a long time, but I can't avoid this any longer." He pleaded.