🖤Darkiplier🖤

You got a text from Mark only a minute ago asking you to come over. It sounded urgent, so that's where you were heading. Marks house. You read the text over and over in your head.

Y/N please come over as soon as possible.

Y/N...

please...

as soon as possible...

come over...

When you reached his house you unlocked the door with your spare key. You ran into the living room. 

"Mark? Mark?!" There was no response. You went to turn for the kitchen when you felt your body slam against the wall and your head flood with pain. You felt someone strong pin your arms to the wall and breathe on your neck. You didn't dare open your eyes but when you did the person bit you aggressively on the neck and started to give you a hickey. 

You yelped out and squirmed. "M-Mark! St-Stop!" You felt him chuckle into your neck and then watched him pull away to look at you. Only the man looking at you wasn't Mark anymore. His eyes were black and you didn't even need to ask to know who it was. You began to panic as he leaned closer to your face.

"You look even more beautiful when you're scared." Dark smirked and you felt your throat choke up. You couldn't speak. He then leaned in and continued to kiss you aggressively. You tried to fight against his grip but he tightened it and you whimpered into the kiss as your wrists felt like they were going to break.

Suddenly the wall wasn't behind you anymore and you fell back onto Marks mattress. You began to cry as Dark slowly trailed his kisses downwards until...

It stopped. Dark pulled away from you but it wasn't Dark. "Y/N?" You scrambled away from him. "Y/N wait." You let tears stream down your face and you kept your distance from Mark. "What's wrong?" Mark obviously didn't remember anything that just happened. 

"D-D..."

You didn't even want to say his name. Mark then noticed the hickeys on your neck and the bruises on your wrists. 

"Y/N who did this?" 

You mustered up all of your courage to speak.

"D-Dark."