The Love of Two 💙Ethan's Ending💙

"E-Ethan."

"I chose Ethan." You gasped out. You breathed out in relief. You finally realized you did love him. Yes, Mark was a great friend, but Ethan was much more than a friend. He actually, always had been more. You were just too stupid to see it. He was everything you wanted.

"Really?" Ethan asked, a grin growing on his face. "Yes. Yes!" You replied happily. Ethan couldn't contain himself. Mark sighed in relief. He didn't have to have his heart broken by you anymore. He could move on easily from this. Ethan finally stopped dancing around and ran up to you, pulling you in close for a kiss.

When he pulled away from your lips, you hid your face in his chest and he just held you. He never wanted to let go. Mark chuckled, and walked over to hug the two of you. "I'm so glad this is out of the way...Now we can be friends." You and Ethan nodded your heads in agreement. When the hug ended Ethan's eyes sparkled with happiness.

"Who wants ice cream?"

~

Finally you and Ethan were together. Not long after, Mark met Amy and fell in love with her just like Ethan fell for you. And the three of you continued staying friends. You were all finally happy with someone.