🔪AntiSepticEye🔪

⚠Smut Warning⚠

" Y̵̡̼̓̂/̴̳̤̽N̷̩̏́.̴̱̈.̴̼͗̚.̴̼̤͘ ̸̯̑͠W̵͚̄ḫ̵͂́e̶̻̐̃r̸̯̫̄̈́ë̴̜͎́̎ ̵̱̅̕͜ȧ̸̮́r̵̙̋̑ë̷̞͜ ̵͖͉̓̽y̸̟̔o̶̳͆u̶̠̠̎~̴͕͍͑!̷̦̒̍  " Anti called. You had been trying to escape his house for quite a while now. But it was no use. He always found you in the end and then beat you, or locked you up until he thought you were ready to continue being his sex slave. What really made you upset was that you wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for you.

The only reason you're here is because you made a deal with him. The deal was, he leaves Sean alone and in replacement, he can torture you for the remainder of your life. You remembered your last words to Sean very clearly. 

"Y/N I'm not going to let you do this. I can't lose you." You smiled at him sadly. "I love you. And I can't let Anti hurt you anymore." You let a couple of tears roll down your face. "Your fans need you more than you can imagine." You placed your hand on his face and wiped away his tears. "I'll be okay. I promise. I'll come back for you."

Anti interrupted you and grabbed your hand. "T̷͓̜̰̐͒͝h̵̨͌́̋à̸̖̜t̷̡̯̫̅͆'̵̬̿s̷̗̄̉ ̴̝̮̾͆͘e̸͍̠͗n̵͖͒ǒ̶͙̏͌u̸͔͚̥̽͆͂g̸̠̊̎͌ḧ̷̻̺͈́̒̚.̶̯͐͝ ̵͖̝̿ͅL̸̰̝͚̎ĕ̸͎͑͘t̴̗̒'̸̰̲̝̈́̕s̵͋̽̃͜ ̷̦̯̏̋́ǵ̸̻̇o̸̙̺͐͆.̷̢͍͒͑" He yanked you away from Sean and teleported the two of you to the house you were trying to escape from now.

You needed to get back to Sean. It had been about two-ish months since you had last seen him and you really needed to get back to him. You couldn't stand being stuck here with Anti any longer. You gulped. You could hear Anti getting closer to your hiding spot.

" Ỳ̴̳͐/̵̲̽̐N̵̨͙̏ ̶̝̅I̸̬̬̔͑f̴̟͆̊ ̵̡̗͑̉ỳ̴̩̹̊ō̷ͅu̸̦̤̽͋ ̸̯̆̀d̴̦̒ͅo̴͔͗͜n̴̹͕̾̕'̶̫͚͂̅t̸̯̒͝ ̴̢̿̒c̸͔̘̓͝o̴͈̳͂ṃ̵̒ĕ̸͎̣̚ ̸̱͕̉̄ȍ̷͚͕̉ṳ̷̓̄ͅt̶̖̮̋̕ ̷̼̿õ̶̜n̸̝͠ ̴̣̅̔y̷͈͈̆o̷̡̼̓̕u̵͈̍ͅŕ̵̫̙ ̵̨̲̊õ̶̪w̴̙̃̒n̷̰͇̊ ̸̨͐ȳ̷͔͝o̵̦͛ú̶̳'̶̩͒r̶̲̋è̶̤̪͌ ̶͉̀̚ĝ̴̛̬͍ő̵̪͉i̵͕͂n̴͚̈́g̵̙̒̑ ̷̪̍͝t̶̲̙̑̿o̵̲̣̔ ̶̡̎́g̵̨̮̿̓ḛ̴̹͂t̶͎̺̔̕ ̷̫̖̀̓p̵̨̛̀ͅu̷̖͊n̵̼̿̏ị̴͒̈ŝ̷͎̥h̷͍̰̊e̶̱̫͛̽d̵̯͂.̶̢̪͠.̵͍̚.̵̝̩͗͝   " You stayed still and quiet. You needed to make sure that you timed everything right to make your escape. The closet door opened and you were face to face with Anti.

"Ḟ̸̡̲̠̼͕̼̌̓͐̐͐̀o̷͖͖̣͙̹̠͑͋͊͜ͅű̷̞͛͗̍͝n̴̡̢͉̟̥̗̙͆̀̄d̷̘͎̪̮͚͊̀̓̏͋͆̚͝ ̷̺̣̠̺̼̬͖̃̔y̸̦͙̤̭̦͊̐͝͝ͅo̴̺͉͖̠̹͖̣̾̆͗̈͑̆̏̕͜u̶͎̓̇́̒̚  " Anti smirked and leaned his face close to you. You looked into his eyes with fear. "Ȳ̵͕ǒ̴͙u̵͉͊ ̸̩͌k̸̯̕n̷͎̽o̶̥̾w̸̡̔.̵̯̈́.̴͒ͅ.̷̦͗ ̶̠͛I̸̖̋t̸̗̋ś̴̱ ̴̳̔ẗ̴ͅō̷̫ ̶̛̙b̷̤̉ȃ̶̮d̶̹̊ ̵̣̃I̷̳̐ ̶̩̍h̴̅͜a̶͉͗v̵̲͋ě̶̟ ̵̧̍t̶̥̆ŏ̶̹ ̷͉́ṗ̴͈u̷̝̽n̴̬̆i̴̫͋s̸̚ͅh̷͉͌ ̵̘̾ỵ̴̌ō̵̺ù̷̪.̴̮̚.̶̳͑.̴̗͘  " He moved to whisper in your ear but he waited for a moment. You waited, uncomfortably, frozen in your place.  You could feel his hot breath on your neck and ear. "Ÿ̴̭͓́͜ó̵̪͍̀u̸̜̗̒̈ ̴̦̔͂k̸̢̄n̶͇̙̫͗̿ó̵̲̳̈́̀ẃ̶̗̦͖ ̴̣̜͖͌̑̂t̶̯͚̜͐́h̷̗͈͊̌̅ě̸̼̣ ̸̧͖̇́́r̴͎͇̼͗ủ̷̺̝͈́́l̷̟̮̀̒͐e̵͖̦̖̅̈́s̷̯̤̈͊́͜.̶̪̓ ̶͗͜B̷͎̿͑r̵͙̻͆̀e̴̢͓͌̒͊ͅa̷̜͉͒̀k̴̺͇͐͛ ̷͓͠ẗ̷̺́h̴͎́͝e̷͓̽m̸̳͚̱̉ ̶̞͎̂̽̽a̵͓̞̮͝͝g̵̠͐̈a̸̗̚͝ĩ̴̧͌̍ͅṋ̵̛͔͜ ̷͇̯̓͠ḁ̶͝ṋ̷̹͙̂͘͘d̷̝̼̮̄̃ ̴̖͝͝Ḯ̶̘̙ ̵̤̅b̸̫͈̐͘r̸̘͖̿͜e̴̝̺̰͠a̵̜̽k̵͎̗̭͗ ̸̤̠͝ỷ̷̤͒o̵̫̗̜͒u̵̼͎͗̚.̷̱͊  " He sent a shiver down your spine.

He was still for a moment. Almost as if he wasn't going to punish you. As if by magic he teleported you to the bedroom and restrained you to the bed with an invisible force. You nervously looked at him as he leaned against the wall with a smirk.

"Ǎ̵̙̜̣̞r̵̮̓͜ĕ̶̩ ̴͈͈̼̆͌̆̕y̵̧̫̭̆͛ͅò̷͓̜̘́̐u̸͎͕̪͗̓͊ ̴͙̪̮̝̽̿r̴̪̩͛̋͘͝e̷̮̞͔̦͐̆̇ä̴̱̱́̉d̵͍̈́̋͆y̵͓̥͎̓̍͆͂ ̶̛̣̗̰̖̓́͛f̷̳̫̝̺̑̌͝ǫ̶͉͍͕̊̃̓͗r̵͕̄ ̸̨͖̹̘͗y̸͍̅̈́õ̷̟̠̐͂͠ư̸̧͉͔̳̂̑͐r̵͈̍̎ ̸͖̘̏͌̍̒p̸͓̲̅͂̓͝u̸̬̿͆̑n̶͔̅i̸͎̎̈́͜ś̶̡̛̝̈́͠ḩ̸̢̫͆m̷̺̻̳͑͊̏e̵̹̫̎n̵̬̫̳͐̓̉ṱ̶̻̳̖̂̐͒?̷̠͆  " You gulped at his question. What would it be this time?  Chinese water torture? Carving? Teasing? Burning? Nothing was as bad as it used to be anymore. Your body had become desensitized to most things he did to you at this point.

Anti snapped his fingers and a rush of pleasure filled your body. You moaned out and squirmed a bit, only to have the restraints on you tighten and you yelped. "Y̴̯͝ơ̵̯u̷̟̽̌ ̶̠͍̺́l̴̠̼̃̈́̊i̵̦̍̆k̴̼̫̅ě̶͓̯͐͗ ̸͙̮́̚̚t̸͒̑̕ͅh̷͚͉͋͜à̷̡̛ͅt̶̢̻̫̆̅̕ ̸͙͓̏̀̂d̵͈͒̂ö̶̲̲̰́̈́͛n̵̤̞̊'̴̧̱̉̽̀t̸̟͇͎͊ ̷͕̍͑̉y̴̳̋ő̵͇ͅŭ̶͇̰̉̚ ̶͉̳̰͌s̵̡͚̉̋̉l̷̺̪̈́̀ų̸̧̏ẗ̸̹̗̯́͐ " Anti asked with an evil grin walking up to you and running his hand up your leg to the inside of your thigh and removing it once it was close to your crotch. 

Another wave of pleasure filled you and you moaned louder. This time the pleasure didn't stop. It grew stronger and stronger until you couldn't contain yourself. "A-Anti!!" You yelled out and the pleasure stopped. Anti smirked. He loved it when you moaned his name. "Y̷͉̑ě̵̛̲̳a̵̤̐̑ͅh̵͕̓?̶͉̍ ̶̅͜Y̵̟̔͋o̵͇̓̂ͅu̸̹̓̿ ̶̻̞̂́l̵̪͕̈́i̵̩͓͛̒k̸͎̚é̴̦̪̀ ̷̯͎̂͋t̸̡̝̓h̸͚͛̀a̴̖͐t̵͍̳̊?̵̠͉͗ " You blushed, embarrassed at yourself. 

The pleasure struck you again. Faster and stronger. You were basically screaming out in pleasure until you hit your climax and came. Once it was over, you could hardly breathe. " O̴͕͐h̷͖͛ ̴̨̍d̷̥̈́è̵͔á̸͙ŕ̶͉.̷̝̏ ̸̪̀L̷̤̅o̵̲̓o̷͕͗k̷̓ͅs̷̞̾ ̵̹̈́l̸̥͘ï̵̯k̴͙͛e̷̫̋ ̸̛̖w̶̽ͅẻ̴͜ ̵̘̓ẇ̸̬į̴̐l̸̰̎ḻ̸͒ ̵͎̚h̶̰́ă̴̢v̵̱̆e̴̲͐ ̸̡͆t̷̼͐o̵͖̎ ̶̪͛g̴̤̀e̷̲̓ṫ̸̞ ̷̙̓y̸̡͗ǫ̴̌u̷̡͠ ̸͈͠c̷͎̆h̸̦̐á̶̮n̵̡̿g̵͖̕ë̸̞́ḑ̵̽.̷̝̀ " Anti smirked. Your clothes were soaked with your own fluids and you were more than embarrassed with yourself at this point. Anti climbed on top of you and undressed you. He slowly began giving you hickeys and sucked on your tits.

You moaned out and grabbed onto the bed sheets. This was too much. You hadn't felt this good since...Since Sean. You were no longer restrained to the bed. Anti lifted his magic and you had the opportunity to tear off his shirt. Once you got his shirt off you fumbled with his pants while he continued to suck on your boobs.

After unbuttoning his pants you helped him get them and his underwear off. His cock was rock hard and sprung up. You moaned out as he bit your boobs then pulled away to look at you. You bit your lip and he smirked. Without a word, his cock was entering your body. First the tip, then the gurth. You moaned as your pussy stretched around his 8 inches.

Slowly but surely he picked up the pace, going harder and faster until you were both screaming each other's names. He climaxed and came into your pussy shooting his hot semen into your guts while some of it leaked out of you.  When he pulled out he kissed you until you had a hard time breathing.

When you pulled apart you looked at him. He looked as if he was waiting for you to say something. So you did.

"A-Anti?"

He listened, looking into your eyes.

"I think I'm starting to fall for you."