seriously?!

Seungmin POV

"We are going to make you a real person, sweetheart." Hyunjin said when I walked in.

It made me blush but I tried my hardest not to. "So Seungmin, Hyunjin told me your story. And I'm sorry to hear what you have been through at such a young age. That is why I want to help you." The principal said.

"Oh, thank you." I said. "Please sit down." He said. And so I did. They both explained to me how we were going to do it. (I won't bore you with this part so just imagine it yourself)

I am a real person. Now I can do a lot more things.

"I still don't really believe that you two are a couple." The principal randomly said.

"Why?" I asked. "You aren't being touchy or really talking much at all." He said.

"That is probably because we are sitting in front of the principal of our school right now." Hyunjin said.

"Well I guess that makes since. But prove it by kissing, on the lips." He said with a small smirk on his face.

"Are you serious?" I asked, thinking it was a joke.

"Yeah, I am." He said. "Why haven't you kissed. I'm waiting." He said.

I looked at Hyunjin and he looked back at me with a small smile. He leaned in and then I did. Our lips touching for a short amount of time to please our principal.

"Oh you really are a couple?" He asked.

"Yeah, we are." Hyunjin said.

"I just wanted to know if you made it up to get out of trouble." He said and I guess it made sense. But who would fake a relationship to get out of trouble. "You are free to go home. It is already the end of the day." He said.

Hyunjin and I walked out and then he held my hand. I blushed so much, but I tried to make it better by not looking at his face. "It's okay to blush." He said and looked at me. I looked up at him, we kept walking towards the front doors of the school. Where we saw Minho and Jisung.

"How did it go? You were there for hours." Jisung asked.

"It went great and it took so long because now I'm officially a real person." I said.

"Really? That's awesome!" Jisung said.

"The principal didn't believe that we were in a relationship and made us kiss in front of him to prove it." Hyunjin said and laughed.

"Minho why are you here?" I asked.

"Oh Jisung and I are going out on a date." Minho answered.

"Cool maybe we could go on a double date some time." I said.

"Yeah that would be fun. Maybe next week." Jisung said.

"Sounds good." I said and looked at Hyunjin, He nodded.

We started walking home. We held hands and just looked ahead of us. "Is it okay if Changbin comes over today?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah, that's fine. I kinda want to meet him anyway." I said.

"Ok good. I want you to meet him because I have known him almost all my life. And I should probably mention that he is gonna bring Felix, his boyfriend." Hyunjin said.

"Oh I didn't know that Felix had a boyfriend." I said.

"Really? They have been in a serious relationship for a few years. I bet that they will get married young." He said.

"I hope that can be our future." I said quietly. Hoping that Hyunjin didn't hear me.

"Me too." He said and stopped walking. He looked at me with his beautiful eyes. He gave me at soft kiss on my lips and then we started to walk again.

"Tell me some important things to know about Changbin." I said.

"Ok. Well first off do not get on his bad side or he will actually kill you. If you offend Felix you are dead. And something that he doesn't really like to tell people, he is anemic. Doctors say he will only live to the age of 30. Imagine how Felix felt when he found out." He said.

"Oh, I feel bad for him." I said. I should tell him, but I just can't. I wonder if he would even love me as much as he loves me now.

"You look worried, is there something you want to tell me?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah I should just tell you before you find out and get mad." I said.

"Now you are worrying me. What is it?" He said.

"I-I'm a-anemic. That is the r-real reason that I p-passed out. I just t-told the doctors to l-lie to you." I said.

"Why would I get mad about that?" He asked.

"I don't know. I mean you would have to take care of me when I pass out or cough up blood." I said.

"I don't care, I love you. I will always care for you." He said.

I started to cry. I couldn't help it. My emotions were all over the place. Hyunjin hugged me tight and I nuzzled my head into his chest.

"I should be dead. But for whatever reason I'm still alive." I said through my tears.

"You are alive because we were meant to meet each other so that I would care for you." He said.

"We are at the house." I said.

"Do you want me to tell Changbin not to come over?" He asked.

"He can still come. I want to talk to him about it since he is anemic. Also you can talk to Felix about how you care for someone that is anemic." I said, and had stopped crying now.

We walked into the mansion and went up to Hyunjin's room. I sat on the bed and he slowly walked over to me. He sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

It was nice but then his phone buzzed. He picked it up and looked at it.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Changbin and Felix are here. Also I never told Changbin that I have a boyfriend but I'm sure Felix told him." He said.

"Ok..." I said.

"We should go downstairs." Hyunjin said. I nodded and we started to walk towards the living room.

We then saw Changbin and Felix standing there waiting.

"Hey guys." Hyunjin said.

"Hey Jinnie." Changbin said and they hugged.

"Oh Changbin I don't think you ever met Seungmin. He is my boyfriend, if Felix didn't tell you." Hyunjin said.

Changbin held out his hand and I shook it. But we were being awkward.

"Did you even know that Hyunjin had a boyfriend?" I asked.

"No, I didn't. But I'm glad he finally found someone." Changbin replied.

Hyunjin glared at Changbin.

"Changbin, Seungmin needs to talk to you and I need to talk to Felix about something to." Hyunjin said.

"Oh okay." Changbin said and I motioned for him to follow me. We walked to my room and then I closed the door.

I am really worried about how this talk is going to go.

---------------------------------
Thanks for reading!

See ya later...