I don't want to talk to you

Jisung POV

"Fine." I said.

He left my dressing room. I just stared at the door for awhile thinking if I should do it or not. Then I got up and opened the door. I looked both ways outside the door. No one seemed to be there. I went to Minho's dressing room expecting him to be there.

I knocked on the door. "Come in." Minho answered quickly.

I slowly opened the door and he was just sitting there on his phone. "Hey M-Minho." I said and he looked up from his phone.

"Oh Jisung. Why did you run off earlier?" He asked.

I thought it was a really stupid question but I still answered it. "Because I didn't want to kiss you. You broke up with me, I don't even want to talk to you right now. The director wanted me to do this." I said.

"Oh ok. And I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you that bad." Minho said.

"What do you mean you didn't mean to hurt me?!" I asked angry.

"I still love you Jisung. I never stopped. I just had to break up with you or you could've died." He said and a few tears came down from his eyes.

"How would I have died if you didn't break up with me?" I asked confused to why Minho was crying.

"My best friend. Well I thought he was my best friend. He said he would kill you if I didn't break up with you. He put a microphone on me, he thinks I didn't know that he did. So I left it on when I broke up with you. Then I crushed it and threw it into the lake. I was planning on telling you this and getting you back. I hope you understand. I love you Jisung." He said.

"Really? I love you too. I can't believe you did that to save me from him." I said.

"Well then let's get back together." He said.

"Yeah of course. Also Seungmin is going to wake up! In a month or two, he can hear everything you say to him he just can't move." I said.

"Really? That's awesome. But let's get back to us." Minho said pulling me closer to him.

He whispered in my ear 'I love you' and it sent chills though my body. I looked him in the eyes. They were sparkling probably from him crying earlier. He leaned in making our lips touch. His hands were on my waist and I put my arms around his neck. I pulled him closer deepening the kiss.

He nibbled slightly at my bottom lip. I let him enter, his tongue exploring my mouth. I heard the door open. Minho immediately broke the kiss.

It was...the director. He just looked at us, then after a few seconds he smiled.

"It's good to see that you are back together." He said.

"Yeah. I think we can shoot that scene now." Minho said with a smirk.

"Ok. Well get out here." The director said.

"Can it be a deep kiss, like with tongues?" I asked.

"Sure. How about a soft kiss and then a deep one after the surprise of the first one." The director said.

"Good with me." Minho said and I nodded.

"Yeah that's fine." I said.

"Ok meet me on set in 10." He said and then left the room.

"I think there is something we need to do." Minho said and smirked.

He softly pushed me onto the couch. Then he proceeded to get on top of me. I wanted to say we only had 10 minutes but I enjoyed it too much. He kissed me softly and then sucked on my neck in several places. I knew I would have hickies later but I didn't care. Then he went back to my lips roughly kissing me. Gaining access from me to explore my mouth. Our tongues circling each other. He then slowly pulled away.