auditions

Hyunjin POV

"I hope that doesn't happen to us, sweetheart." I said.

"Me too." Seungmin said and leaned his head on my shoulder.

We were still sitting in the ER waiting to go see Changbin. One this bad hasn't happened in 2 years.

"Seo Changbin's family you may now see him." A doctor said.

We all immediately stood up and walked to the desk.

"What room?" Felix asked.

"147." He answered.

We walked down the long hall following Felix, he really knew his way around this hospital.

"Here it is." Felix said and walked in the door without knocking.

Seungmin and I walked in after him. Changbin was sitting up in the hospital bed with an IV and blood being put into him.

Changbin smiled when he saw Felix. Felix ran over to him and kissed his lips and then hugged him.

"Are you okay, binnie?" Felix asked in a cute voice instead of his usually intemidating deep voice.

"I'm okay but it looks like I'm stuck here for our anniversary. I'm sorry." Changbin said and looked down.

"Don't be sorry, it isn't your fault." Felix said.

"Let's get off this topic. How about we talk about making a group?" I said.

"Yeah but I think we should make a nine member group." Changbin said.

"Why nine?" Seungmin asked.

"I was nine when I met Felix. We started dating when I was 16 though, I just don't think we need 16 members." He answered.

"Ok then we will make a nine member group." I said.

"Yeah. But where do we get 5 other people?" Seungmin asked.

"We can hold auditions in my dance studio. People can sign up at school if they think they are good enough." I said.

"That sounds good." Felix said and everyone nodded.

"But I want to be able to judge too. How will that work if I'm stuck here?" Changbin said.

"We can face time you so that you can watch people audition." Seungmin said.

"Yeah I guess that works." Changbin said.

*time skip to the next day*

We are at school putting up posters that look like this:

November 6th is tomorrow. I can't wait to see who signs up.

It is now the end of the day and me and Seungmin are going to look at the paper to see who signed up.