sorry...

Seungmin POV

"No don't be sorry. I shouldn't have gotten mad at you, sweetheart." Hyunjin said crying.

It started to rain. I felt weak and like I was going to pass out.

"I need water." I said in a very faint voice.

Felix pulled off his backpack and searched for something. After about 20 seconds he pulled out a bottle of water and a small pill.

"Take it. I always use them when this happens to Changbin." Felix said handing it to me.

After I had taken the pill Hyunjin carried me to the car since I didn't have the strength to walk.

"I wasn't going to jump off that bridge. I thought about it, but I couldn't leave you." I said as we drove back home. Felix went home because he didn't like leaving Changbin alone.

"Really? I've thought about killing myself many times. But then I met you and they all went away." Hyunjin said and smiled at me.

"What time is it?" I asked still feeling a little weak.

"Um...it is almost midnight." Hyunjin said and continued driving.

"We were supposed to be home at 11." I said.

"Well how about we just say that we were at Felix's house and never tell her what actually happened." Hyunjin said and smiled.

"It's always better to tell the truth." I said.

"Well do you want to tell her?" Hyunjin asked.

"If I could walk. Maybe..." I said and we laughed.

"Fine I will tell her. But there is no way I will tell my dad." He said.

"I just want to say it again...I love you and I'm really sorry." I said.

"Like I said you have nothing to be sorry about. You were right about Jinyoung. And I love you too." He said and looked over at me.

"Well don't crash the car." I said and laughed.

We pulled into the driveway. I felt like I could walk so when Hyunjin opened the door I said "Let me try to walk." 

"Ok but I'm still going to help you so you don't fall." He said.

He helped me get out of the car and I walked with his help but I couldn't without leaning on him.

"Where have you guys been?" Mrs. Hwang asked worried.

"It is a really long story..." Hyunjin said.

"How about we start with the fact that Seungmin can't walk without your help." She said.

We sat down on the couch and I struggled to stay conscious. I felt like I would pass out at any second.

"Well he had an anemic attack..." Hyunjin said.

"Wait a second...Seungmin is anemic?!" She asked.

"Yes I am. And right now I'm really weak so that is why I can't walk without someone's help. I might pass out any second." I said as calmly as possible.

"You might just pass out any second? Don't we need to take you to the hospital?" She asked.

"All they will tell me to do is rest. It wasn't a very serious attack." I said.

"Wait. Is that blood on your clothes?!" She asked frantic.

"Yeah. That is how anemic attacks work, they cough up a lot of blood and then usually pass out. If they don't pass out they should be fine. If they do you need to do CPR. If it doesn't wake them up that is when you call 911." Hyunjin said.

"Damn. Why do you know do much about anemia?" She asked.

"My boyfriend is anemic?" He said like a question.

"Oh yeah sorry. But explain the whole long story to me." She said. Hyunjin looked at me with a worried expression. I whispered into his ear 'just do it.'

After explaining everything to Hyunjin's mother I really wanted to go to sleep.

"Oh honey...you told us those bruises were from sports and just you being clumsy. And the broken leg. You said you fell down the stairs." She said.

"Seungmin needs to get some rest..." Hyunjin said.

"Yes, ok. Goodnight you two." She said.

She walked out of the room. And as I looked up at Hyunjin I saw that he was crying a little.

"Do you need me to carry you up the stairs?" He asked with a sniffle.

"Yes." I replied faintly.

He carried me up the stairs with ease. I don't know how since he has still not completely healed from his gunshot wound.

I fell almost fell asleep as I hit the bed. I felt Hyunjin lay down next to me and wrap his arms around my waist.

I then heard the door open, I looked up to see who it was.

"Cute." I heard Mrs. Hwang say. Then the door was closed again.

I woke up in the morning to hear Hyunjin calling my name.

"Seungmin. Sweetheart." He said in attempt to wake me.

"Ok I'm awake." I said and sat up in the bed.

"It is 1:30 in the afternoon. I thought you would never wake up." Hyunjin said. I laughed a little.

"Do you feel better?" He asked standing at the end of the bed.

"Yeah. I feel fine now." I said.

"Good." He said.

"Wait. Aren't you supposed to be at school?" I asked.

"Well you see...I got in a fight with Jungkook again. You know the police officer that we talked to last night. His name was Jungkook. Maybe the Jungkook from our school is his son or something." Hyunjin said.

"Violence is never the answer." I said and got out of the bed.

"Everyone says that. But I fought him because he was saying bad things about you. Which were all lies." He said.

"Well thanks. But you really didn't need to do that, I wasn't even there." I said.

"But I can't stand to hear someone say those things about you." He said.

"Ok. Well we need to go to school tomorrow." I said.

"I know. I haven't been in like a week." He said.

I walked over to him caressing his cheek. I leaned in and gave him a small soft kiss.

"I love you babe." I said into his ear.

"I love you too, sweetheart." He said back into mine.

-------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

See ya later...

Sorry for the slow update. I didn't feel like writing and I didn't want to make a crappy chapter.