flashback

Hyunjin POV

I woke up this morning back in the hospital. Why did this keep happening to me? At least Seungmin was allowed to come see me.

My phone buzzed and I looked down at it. It was a text from my manager.

-----------

Texting:

Manager: Hello Hyunjin. I heard of your recent incident. We really need to film sweetheart again so could you please tell me when you will be ready for that?

Me: I will be out of the hospital tomorrow. But I won't have the cast off my leg for another week.

Manager: ok. I hope you get better fast. I need you back, you are one of my best actors and models.

Me: thank you. that is the nicest thing you have ever said to me.

Manager: don't get used to it kid

Me: trust me, I won't

------------

I put my phone away again. I just sat there and looked out the window. A cute little pigeon that was flying by landed on my windowsill. It looked at me and I smiled, It was so cute. Then it pecked on he window like it wanted inside.

Just then when I was lost in my thoughts, someone interrupted me by knocking on the door. I said come in and in walked Seungmin, with crutches of course. Even though his legs were perfectly fine except a few scars he hadn't walked in about 4 weeks. So his legs were too weak or him to walk on without the crutches.

"Seungmin!" I said happily as he walked over to my bed.

"Hyunjin! I was so fucking worried, don't ever do that to me again." He said, a few tears escaping his eyes.

"I'm okay Seungmin. We just have the worst luck ever. I didn't mean to make you so worried. Saranghae." I said.

"I'll forgive you; but only because you're right. We have the worst luck ever. And...saranghae." He said.

"Thank you. I really wish I could hug you right now." I said and smiled. 

He sat down on the edge of the bed placing his crutches against the wall. He leaned in close to me and gave me a sweet soft kiss. But our moment was interrupted by the doctor walking in. He cleared his throat to notify us that he was there.

"Yes?" I asked.

"You are friends with Seo Changbin and Lee Felix, right?" He asked.

"Yes. Why?" Seungmin asked.

"They sent this letter to Hyunjin. Oh and here is the one for you Seungmin." He said.

He handed us two envelopes. I'm pretty sure that I know what it is going to be. But you can never be sure.

He left the room and Seungmin and I opened the letters. It was exactly what I thought they were going to be.

"Wedding cards." Seungmin said.

"Yeah. It was what I thought they were going to be." I said. 

"So the date today is August 20th, 2018. And the wedding is on Saturday the 16th of February, 2019. So 6 months until they are finally married." He said.

"I still can't believe that they are getting married. It isn't common that a couple that started dating when they were 16 to last long enough for them to marry each other." I said.

"Yeah true. Maybe that is why my dad is such a jerk to my mom. They got married when they were 20 and dated since they were 14. They were total idiots to get married that young." Seungmin said. I knew that the question I was going to ask would ruin the surprise.

"What age do you want to get married at?" I asked.

" I think you are hinting at something. But I think that I'm ready at this age to get married, but I don't think you need to rush anything, Hyunjin." He said.

"O-okay." Damn it; why did I stutter?!

"I know that you want to propose to me. But with all that has happened, you haven't had the chance to." Seungmin said.

"I'm usually a great actor. Except when you mess with my feelings, then I can't act at all." I said.

"It's funny how love works." Seungmin said.

"Yeah. You better get back to your room. You are only allowed to see me 2 hours a day and it has been one. I want to spend the other hour tonight." I said and smirked.

"Ok babe. See you tonight..." He said and got up from the bed and grabbed his crutches. He started walking towards the door.

"See you, I love you." I said.

"I love you too." said Seungmin and then he was gone from the room.

~~~~~Flashback 19 years ago~~~~~ 

I barely remember the day my parents died. It has been 19 years since they left this world. I miss them so much. 

I was on the floor 'walking' around. My mom and dad were watching me and giggling with me. I remember loud banging on the door, my mother quickly picked me up and put me somewhere. Somewhere where it was dark, but warm.

The next thing I remember was gunshots and the scream of my mother being shot in the head. My dad didn't scream, he was silent. I was in that dark place for a long time until someone let the light shine in. It was a woman, she looked like my dad.

It turns out she was my dad's sister. She also had a son, his name was Woojin and he was a few years older than me. We grew up together and acted like we were real brothers. We were still family by blood though, he was, after all my cousin.

~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~

My thoughts ended as someone moved my hair out of my face. It was Woojin, I hadn't seen him in weeks. But it was good to see a familiar face.

"You're crying Hyunjin. What happened?" He asked.

I didn't even notice that I was crying until he told me. "I had a flashback, of that day." I said.

"It is okay Hyunjin. Nothing like that will ever happen to you again." Woojin said.

"How can you be sure?" I asked.

------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

The book is almost over:( I had a really good time writing it! The next book I will publish will definitely be Changlix.

See ya later...