the interrogation

Hyunjin POV

"Why not?!" I yelled at Seungmin. I already regret it.

"Because he isn't a bad person! He is just bipolar and can't afford medication!" Seungmin yelled back. Jinyoung looked surprised about how much Seungmin cared.

"Don't fight about this!" Jinyoung yelled.

"You abused me! I can't just let it go!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

"He didn't mean to do it!" Seungmin yelled at me crying.

"I don't fucking care! It still happened he needs to pay the price!" I yelled while the tears rolled down my face.

The police arrived at the scene. Me and Seungmin were up in each others faces yelling at each other. They pulled us apart.

"What is all this about?" The officer asked.

"He doesn't deserve to go to jail! He is bipolar!" Seungmin yelled at me and the police.

"Does he not take medication? Because he has done a lot to Hyunjin." One of the officers said.

"He can't afford it." Seungmin said. I understood why he stood up for Jinyoung. I just didn't want to forgive him.

"Well we still need to do an interrogation." An officer said.

"Ok. Let's go." Seungmin said still holding Jinyoung's wrist.

"No." Jinyoung said sternly.

He got away from Seungmin's grip and walked over to me. He punched me in the face. He tried to do it again but was stopped by the police.

"I told you. He is bipolar. One second he is calm and the next he is angry." Seungmin said.

"Ok let's just get to the station for an interrogation." The only female officer said.

They put Jinyoung in a cop car and Seungmin and I drove behind them. I didn't even look at Seungmin's face. He just stared out the window.

When we arrived at the station I didn't even open the door for him. I just walked right into the building.

He followed with a frustrated expression. I felt bad but I didn't want to admit it.

"So follow me, Seungmin you can stay in the waiting room." The officer said.

Jinyoung was already waiting in the interrogation room. I sat in a chair next to him.

"So we talked to Jinyoung's doctor and he is indeed bipolar. So that isn't a lie." The police officer said.

"I thought you said that you couldn't afford medication." I said.

"I can't but I still have a doctor." Jinyoung said.

"So we bought some of the medicine that you were supposed to take. Because we want you to talk truthfully to us." The officer said.

"Ok." Jinyoung said as he was handed the medicine and a glass of water.

After 15 minutes the medicine was working. So we started the real interrogation.

"Ok well my name is Jungkook. I have worked here for 8 years and always resolved conflicts like this." The officer said now known as Jungkook said.

"So first off what are your names?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm Hwang Hyunjin." I said.

"And I'm Park Jinyoung." Jinyoung said.

"How long did you guys date before you broke up?" Jungkook asked calmly.

"Um...almost 8 months." I said and Jinyoung nodded.

"Ok so how long did Jinyoung abuse you, Hyunjin?" Jungkook said.