the surprise

Hyunjin POV

Yesterday I met Seungmin's sister. He told me about how if we ever get married the first thing we are going to do was get his sister away from his parents. So she stayed the night in our house after I got out of the hospital. This time I made sure to lock the door.

She slept in the guest room. But she asked me If Seungmin and I shared a room. I said yes and then she asked if we share a bed too. I bet she was being dirty and wondering if we had sex. Which we do but not that often because of work and all the crazy shit that has been happening to us.

I woke up and my stomach still hurt from my wound. I tried to look like it didn't hurt to sit up but Nayeon noticed anyway. We were eating breakfast, all we had in the house was cereal, bacause no one had been here for so long.

"I can tell that you are in pain. You are a pretty good actor though. So was Seungmin when he lived with us, I could always tell when mom or dad had beaten him though." She said.

"I'm sorry Nayeon. But they let me out of the hospital early because of my stupid director. I can't believe he made them let me go before I was healed." I said.

"If you hate your director so much, then why don't you just quit." I thought it was cute how she thought life was that easy.

"Life isn't that easy. It is hard to find a good paying acting job now days. And that is all that I'm good at." I said.

"Seungmin told me that you are a great rapper, dancer and singer so I don't know what you are talking about." She said making me blush.

"Seungmin tells you everything doesn't he?" I asked.

"Yeah. One time he texted me when he was drunk and told me all about how great your make out session was." Nayeon said with a smirk.

"Oh my god, seriously?" I asked and laughed a little.

"Yeah. He said you were a good kisser too." She said and laughed too.

"Well I guess I am, if he says so. We kiss almost everyday, more than once usually." I said. I wasn't really sure I should have told that to a 13 year old girl. 

"Aren't you in a band...? Stray Kids, right?" She asked.

"Yeah. Have you listened to our song, Hellevator?" I asked.

"Yeah, I love that song! Wait...if I look you up will you have like a wiki page?" She asked excitedly.

"I have a wiki page, but it is because I'm actor. Not because I'm a rapper." I said.

"What is your position in the group?" She asked.

"I'm one of the lead dancers, lead rapper and sub vocalist. Oh...and visual." I said the last part shyly.

"I can see why you are the visual." She said and then blushed slightly.

"Thank you. But don't blush, I'm taken." I said and we both laughed.

"Whatever." She said.

"Hey Nayeon, can you help me with something?" I asked.

"Sure, what is it?" She asked.

"I'm sure Seungmin showed you the note. So will you help me plan how I'm going to propose to him?" I asked.

"Yes! Of course! Anything to help you two get married already." She said and the biggest smile crept onto her face.

"Ok well I plan on proposing the day after tomorrow. Which actually happens to be our 1st anniversary." I said.

"Alright, let's get to planning." She said. And so we started to plan.

~~~the day of the proposal~~~

I walked onto the dock at 6:00. I saw Seungmin sitting on the edge of it. I smiled.

I had finally lost the cast so I could walk fine now. I was wearing a regular old black suit, no tie.

I say down next to him and put my arm around him. My heart was beating at like 1,000 beats per minute.

"I missed being able to do this with you." I said.

"Me too." Seungmin said putting his head on my shoulder.

"I hope you didn't wait long for me." I said.

"Only a few minutes." He said.

"Good." I said. I had the ring in the box in my pocket. It kinda hurt sitting on it.

"How was the night with my sister?" He asked.

"Let's not talk about anyone else right now. Just us..." I said and I could tell that Seungmin was smiling even more.

Seungmin lifted his head from off my shoulder. He looked at me and we kissed a sweet soft kiss.

I had already planned to not get on my knee and just do it while sitting. I got the box out of my pocket slowly. And then I turned towards Seungmin.

I saw the tears of happiness forming in his eyes. I opened the box slowly and said "Will you, Kim Seungmin, make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"

"Yes. Of course yes!" He said.

I embraced him in a tight hug. Then I let go of him and put the ring on his finger.

I stood up and then helped him to his feet. His legs were still weak but He could stand fine now.

We walked back down the dock holding hands. And kissed a few more times.

"I love you more than anything Seungmin." I said.

"I love you too Jinnie." He said.

*about 8 months later*

Seungjin- married and finished their drama

Changlix- married

Jeongchan- going strong again

Minsung- engaged

Woojin- in a relationship with Lee Taeyong

Seungmin POV

Hyunjin and I are married and are finally the legal guardians of Nayeon. We also adopted a boy that is 4 years old. His name is Jaehyun, but we call him Jae.

Both my parents were sent to jail because of the extent of how much they abused Nayeon and I.

We also still work for the same company as actors. But we barely ever act because we still have music careers with Stray Kids. But we spend most of out time with our kids.

We are all healed and nothing bad has happened to us since we got engaged. It seems like that was what the world was telling us to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so so much for reading this book!

I love all of my readers for reading this kinda crappy book!

Started: July 9th, 2018
~
Finished: August 22nd, 2018

-Mary_Olivia