the meeting

Seungmin POV

Minho got his own hospital room because of how severe his injuries were. But Hyunjin just had to change the bandage on his everyday, which I helped him with.

Although I was kind of surprised when they named a wing on the hospital in Hyunjin's name. It was because he was the one that told everyone that the people were coming and he saved someone risking his life in the process.

"I love you Kim Seungmin." Hyunjin said as he walked out the door to go home and greet his parents. 

"I love you too Hwang Hyunjin." I said and smiled.

It is Saturday now and I can leave the hospital tomorrow. Changbin and Felix had their anniversary here and I'm not sure what they did. I mean they are in a hospital it is hard to do anything that is really amazing.

I live in Hyunjin's house so I will have to meet his parents. Hyunjin said that he will say I'm his boyfriend and not lie about it. Felix, Jisung and Hyunjin have all skipped school since what happened on Wednesday. I have a pretty good excuse for why I'm not at school.

I'm sure everyone heard what happened on the news. It was a really big story about how 14 people were killed and 64 people with severe injuries. And they also talked about Hyunjin, how he saved Minho and warned everyone about the bad people that were coming to kill us.

Hyunjin POV

I drove home to greet my parents but they were already there. I had crutches because it hurt to bad to put weight on my leg. I had a lot of explaining to do.

They watched me as I got out of the car on one leg with the other not touching the ground. I then grabbed my crutches and they just stared at me in shock. 

"What happened, sweetie?" My mom asked me concerned.

"You better sit down for this story." I said and so we all walked into the living room.

"Ok, tell us." My dad said.

"Well I think it would be better to watch it." I said and pulled up the news story on the TV.

They just watched it and when it was over they just stared at me.

"Did you really do that?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, I did." I said.

"Who is Minho?" My dad asked.

"He is Jisung's boyfriend." I said.

"Oh well good for him, but is Minho alright now?" My mom asked.

"I guess. He was shot in the arm and the right side of his chest. But he will live, right now he is in the hospital and I'm sure Jisung is with him." I said.

"Oh well I hope he gets better soon." My dad said.

"Why do you have crutches, sweetie?" My mom asked me.

"I was shot in the thigh when I was helping Minho." I said.

"Oh well I'm glad you are ok. We are going to go to sleep, it is almost 11:00pm you should go to sleep as well." My dad said and then they walked off.

I thought to myself how am I going to get up the stairs. Well it took awhile going one stair at a time on crutches. 

I felt kinda bad about leaving Seungmin alone at the hospital, but I'm that he was fine.

I woke up the next morning kind of late and told my parents that I would be back in like 30 minutes or less. I drove to the hospital happily knowing that Seungmin would finally get to come home.

"Hello Hyunjin sir, how may I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"I'm here to check out Kim Seungmin." I said with a smile.

"Ok, sign here and then you may get him and leave." The lady said with a cute little smile.

"Wait. This says that I don't owe any money to the hospital." I said confused.

"We payed everything for you since you helped us out a lot." She said.

"Oh, thank you so much." I said.

"No problem." She said and with that I walked to the elevators, still with crutches.

 I walked to Seungmin's room and knocked on the door and then went in.

"Hello, sweetheart." I said and gave him a small peck on his lips.

"Hey, babe." He said with a big smile, it was adorable.

"You finally get to leave this place." I said and laughed.

"Yeah, but I'm nervous to meet your parents. Did you even tell them you have a boyfriend?" Seungmin asked.

"I didn't even tell them I was gay." I said and scratched the back of my head nervously.

"This is going to be a fun night." Seungmin said sarcastically.

"Sorry?" I asked.

"Whatever I love you. So let's go and I will meet your parents and I can hope that they let me keep living in your house." Seungmin said.

"Love you too, and my parents are nice. They wouldn't kick you out if they knew you had nowhere else to go." I said.

*time skip*

We arrived at my house and my parents were in the living room. 

"Who is this handsome young man?" My mom asked looking at Seungmin. I could tell he was really nervous.

"Hello, I'm Seungmin." He said and bowed slightly with a smile.

"Hello Seungmin, we are Hyunjin's parents. How do you know Hyunjin?" My dad asked and Seungmin nudged me with his elbow because he didn't want to say it.

"Dad, mom he is my boyfriend." I said and sighed from relief because I actually just told them. But I still scared for their reaction.

"Boyfriend?! My son is gay?" My dad said angrily. 

"Yes I'm gay, and you shouldn't be mad about that. This is my life and I choose to accept that I like boys. I love Seungmin so you just have to deal with it." I said and Seungmin blushed knowing that I was doing all of this to keep us together.

"Well I'm completely fine with it. I think Seungmin is a nice boy." My mom said.

Seungmin smiled and looked at me. I really wanted to kiss him right then and there but I knew that my dad would freak out.

"How long have you dated?" My dad asked.

"A week but we have known each other for a long time." I said; half truth half lie.

"Why is Seungmin here the day after we get back? Can't we have some time together after not seeing each other for 2 months." My dad said.

"Well you see...when I first started dating Seungmin he was homeless and has no family left to go to. So he lives here, in our house in one of the spare rooms." I said nervously.

"You let someone live in our house without permission?" My dad asked still angry at me.

I could see how nervous Seungmin was, he looked like he was going to pass out which would be really bad considering that he is anemic.

"Y-yeah but it was only because I love him and I couldn't just let him live on the streets like he had for 5 years." I said. 

"Honey please let the poor boy stay in our house. Accept it, Hyunjin is gay and he loves Seungmin with all his heart." My mom said to my dad.

I whispered in Seungmin's ear. "Let's go to my room." I said. He nodded and helped me up and gave me my crutches. I went up the stairs quicker this time, getting down them was the hardest part.

We got to my room and I closed the door.

"That wasn't that bad, sweetheart." I said.

-----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

See ya later...