but I was wrong...

Hyunjin POV

"Is that what you came here to talk about?" Chan asked with a sigh as he sat down on the couch beside me.

"Exactly why I'm here." I said.

"Do we have to talk about this?" He asked and gave me his pouty face.

"Yes. And that doesn't work on me. It only works on Jeongin." I said.

"Ok fine." He said.

"So first off. When was your last fight?" I asked.

"This morning." He said.

"And? What was it over?" I asked.

"It was stupid. I don't even know why I yelled at him. He just wanted me to keep our room cleaner. And yesterday we fought because I got mad at how long Jeongin takes to get ready in the morning." He said not even facing me.

"Look at me when you speak. And it sounds to me like you are the one getting mad at Jeongin. He didn't really do anything mean to you. Did he even use mean tones?" I said in a very serious tone.

"No, he asked me nicely. I just can't control my anger anymore. I don't know what is wrong with me, I just feel really mad all the time." He said.

"Is work stressing you out?" I asked.

"I guess. I'm an actor and singer/songwriter for JYP. I have to write a song every 2 days or they will punish me. So I am always stressed about it. But a few weeks ago Jeongin stopped helping with my stress because he was too busy. I guess that could be why I get so mad at him so easily." He said, this time staring straight into my eyes.

"Well I'm going to go get Jeongin. And once I resolve your problems I will tell you some good news." I said and got up from the couch.

"Where is Jeongin exactly?" I asked.

"I would say he is with Minho. But he didn't actually tell me where he went. I honestly have no idea where he is." He said.

"You don't know where your own boyfriend is?" I asked.

"I know, that is bad. But we had just fought he wouldn't tell me where he was going." He said.

"Ok I think I know where he is." I said and went towards the door.

"Bye Chan Hyung." I said and opened the door careful not to fall over.

"Bye Hyunjin. And thank you." He said and I left.

I drove towards the docks at the lake. Jeongin always went there when he was sad. But I kinda doubted that he would still be there.

I pulled up at the docks and parked the car. At the very end of one of the docks was Jeongin. He has probably been there for hours.

I used my crutches and slowly walked up to him. He turned around hearing my crutches on the wooden dock.

"Oh Hyunjin Hyung..." He said wiping his eyes and nose.

"It is okay to cry. I know what happened." I said and sat beside him on the dock.

"Y-you do?" He questioned.

"I talked to Chan. He was never actually angry at you. He was just stressed." I said.

"Really? He sure did sound angry." Jeongin said and sighed.

"You know how much work he does. He said you used to help him releave his stress but you stopped a few weeks ago. And it made his stress take over again." I said.

"I dont know how I apparently helped him with his stress. Nothing really changed except that I'm not home when he gets home." He said.

"Maybe that's it. He wants to see you when he gets home." I said.

"But how? I have to stay at work until 6 and He gets home at 5." He said.

"Well...what is your job?" I asked.

"I am an actor. Hyunjin we work for the same company. Did you just forget I see you at work almost everyday?" He said.

"Sorry it has been 3 weeks since I went to work." I said.

"So...how are you going to help the problem between Chan and I?" He asked.

"I can talk to our manager. But I also bring great news." I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Seungmin woke up!" I said excitedly.

"Oh my god. Really?! I'm going to see him right now." He said and got up.

"Wait. Can you help me up?" I asked.

"Oh, right." He said and gave me his hand.

He helped me up and gave me my crutches. We walked back towards our cars.

I drove to work, to do something very important. And Jeongin drive off to see Seungmin. I kinda feel bad about not telling Chan.

After a 15 minute drive I arrived. When I got out of the car a lot of people stared at me. They probably didn't expect to see me there.

I walked onto set to see the manager. He was sitting at a table eating lunch.

"Oh hello Hyunjin. What brings you here?" She asked.

"I need to talk to you. About Jeongin." I said.

"Oh. What about him? He is a great actor by the way." She said.

"Well I'm sure he would thank you for that. But you know he is in a serious relationship with Bang Chan. And they have been fighting a lot recently." I said.

"And what do you want me to do about it?" She asked sassily.

"Jeongin comes home to late. Can you maybe let him leave at 4:30 to 4:45? To save their relationship." I asked.

"I guess I can. But...how are you and Seungmin doing?" She asked.

"We are great! He woke up this morning." I said happily.

"Oh that's great. A little bit longer and we can film Sweetheart again." She said.

"Yeah. We can go back to our regular lives before the accident. Just living with a few scars, mostly physical but some mental." I said.

But I was wrong...

-------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Sorry for the late update. I'm trying my best to update daily.

See ya later...