don't call me that

Seungmin POV

"We can wait that long. Right, sweetheart?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yeah I'm fine with it. I just want to see Jisung." I said.

"Ok well you can play on my phone while we wait." Hyunjin offered.

"Sure, thanks." I said.

I was playing a game when Hyunjin got a text from Changbin. It read 'How long are you going to cheat on Seungmin?' My heart broke into a thousand pieces as I read it.

"Hyunjin..." I said a tear running down my face.

"Sweetheat what is wrong?" He asked.

I showed him the message. "It isn't what it looks like." He said.

"All the times you said you loved me. Were they lies?" I asked crying.

Minho and Woojin looked confused because they didn't know the context of what was happening.

"N-no. I love you." He said but the stutter made me wonder.

"Let me ask again. All the times you said you loved me were they lies?!" I asked raising my voice.

"No. I'm serious, I love you." Hyunjin said and this time it sounded more legit.

"Are you actually cheating on me?" I asked sadly.

"Not exactly I a-" I cut him off. "Not exactly?! What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I asked getting angry.

"Let Me explain, sweetheart." He said.

"Don't call me that." I said.

"Ok. Well before I started dating you I had a girlfriend. Her name was Seulgi. And I never broke up with her so I guess she is still my girlfriend. I just really hate her. So Changbin says I'm a hoe and jokes about it a lot." Hyunjin said.

"I would never cheat on you I love you way too much." He finally finished.

"I love you too. Just never scare me like that again." I said and wiped the tears away from my face.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think that Changbin would just randomly say that." Hyunjin said.

Then there was another text. I still had his phone and so I looked at it.

'Aren't you taking him on a date tonight' it read.

I threw Hyunjin's phone at him and left the hospital. I walked back home crying. When I walked in the house Mrs. Hwang was there.

"What's wrong, dear?" She asked and walked over to me.

"I d-don't want t-to talk about it." I said stuttering.

"Ok well where is Hyunjin?" She asked.

"Don't even say his name." I said and walked to my room.

I kinda felt bad just ignoring Mrs. Hwang like that. But I was frustrated with Hyunjin. First he cheated on me and then lied about it.

Then someone knocked on my door. I was still crying but I tried to stop.

"Come in." I said quietly.

"Hey Seungmin." I heard Mrs. Hwang say.

"Hi." I said.

"What did Hyunjin do to you, sweetheart?" She asked. It hurt when she called me sweetheart because Hyunjin always called me that.

"Don't call me sweetheart, please. But he...he ch-cheated on me..." I said and tears rolled down my face.

"Oh dear. I never thought that Hyunjin would cheat on someone. He is so loyal. Who did he cheat on you with?" She said.