➢nineteen

———————
INFINITY
———————
- CHAPTER 19 -

[ 12 / 25 / 1989 ]

Merry Christmas, Bill :)

Unfortunately, we can't be together this Christmas so you came over but left like 10 minutes ago.

You gave me a present that you had bought by yourself; as you proudly said.

It was a book a little book with pictures of us in it and the title was "Why Stan is my bestest friend".

I opened it and read the first sentence out loud; "bestest because he's better than best".

I smiled and hugged you really tightly.

You can't imagine how that little book made my heart explode.

Then, I gave you my present for you but I was a little ashamed at first since your present is very good and I thought, that mine would probably shitty.

So you opened it and threw your arms around me immediately when you saw the crayons I had bought with a sketchbook.

You told me about the expensive crayons once and how you loved it to draw but it's not as fun with broken pencils.

So, I sold my toys and bought the crayons by myself since my parents wouldn't buy it.

I want you to be happy.

And if that makes you happy, I will give everything for it.

Even if I had to sell the expensive camera I got from my dad.

Now, I'll continue reading the book you made for me.

Yours truly,
            Stan.

— — —
uh,, i want a stan?? .x