➢twenty-nine

———————
INFINITY
———————
- CHAPTER 29 -

Since Bill started dating the red haired beauty, Beverly Marsh, thinks went differently than expected for Stan.

But honestly, Stan wasn't surprised. He knew deep down that something like that would happen but what can I say, he had a little hope, at least.

Stan's best friend - if he still is - is now distant. They don't talk anymore, they don't walk to school together like they used to and the worst part; Bill won't even look at him anymore.

At least, Stan didn't notice if he did. He was too busy overthinking everything he does. Bill would always distract him from overthinking but well, he isn't there for Stan anymore.

Sure, Stan has Richie and Eddie but they don't really know about his issues at home and it's not that easy to tell them about it.

Stan found himself walking in the hallway of their school next to his friends but one is missing.

"Are you guys coming over today? My mom is not there so we could—", Eddie suggested as Stanley opened his locker, looking for a book.

"No, I have a special date with your mom", Richie cut Eddie off and chuckled which quickly turned into a wince in pain because of Eddie who punched his arm as he rolled his eyes.

After Stan had found his books, he closed the locker and turned to his dorky friends, "Uh, I don't know it's Friday an—"

"And you always hung out with Bill on Friday's. We know.", The boy with the glasses rolled his eyes, "But you gotta move on, man."

"Richie, would you stop cutting everyone off for a second.", Eddie said more fondly than annoyed, definitely not wanted, causing Stan to smirk and the smaller boy to blush.

"Y-Yeah, uh, but Richie is right, I guess.", Eddie continued looking down at his feet while Richie held his chin up proudly because he had said something right probably once in his life.

"Alright, I'm free then.", The jewish boy shrugged and Eddie and Richie started making plans for what they should do when they come over.

However, their voices faded away for Stan as two familiar people walked pass them in the hallway.

It was Bill and Beverly, hand in hand, Bill smiling at her. At that moment, all the attention from Stan belonged to Bill without Bill even knowing it.

Stan's heart sunk but beat so fast and he hated the feeling. All he wanted to do was to forget him, really.

He couldn't take the pain anymore or the need to be with him when he can't. There is no way this could work out.

"-Stan? Stan!", Eddie waved in front of Stan's face who forgot that he was starting at his ex best friend.

"Dude, are you alright?", Richie gave him a weak smile only to get a nod as response from Stan.

[ 12 / 01 / 1992 ]

Thank you, Bill.

Thank you and my parents for breaking me, not just physically, but also mentally.

I really tried being happy for you, Bill but I just— am I fucking nothing to you?

Have I even been something for you? I honestly don't even know anymore. Maybe it was all an act or something.

You're just ignoring me, pretending like I don't exist. Maybe I don't exist for you anymore.

And honestly, if I don't exist for you anymore then I don't want to exist at all.

It's like everything was a joke and all i wanted was just a little bit of your heart.

I'll just stop writing now before I start tearing up in english class.

still Yours truly,
Stan.

— — —
so after this i'll be continuing 'neutral'
BUT
i'll also start a larry stylinson story

(don't know if you know them but ehhhh)