➢thirty-two

continuing from the last chapter just so you know there is no time jump or something it's the same day

you'll like this chapter :))

———————
INFINITY
———————
- CHAPTER 32 -

"You're cheating!"

"Am not!"

"Yes, you are!"

"No! Just because I'm better than you doesn't mean I'm cheating!"

"But you are!", Eddie crossed his arms, pouting like a little child because he lost UNO against his best friend, Richie, again. It's been the 5th time and Richie has always won. He must be cheating.

Stanley sighs deeply at his two friends who were arguing about a stupid game as he continued watching 'Stand by Me' while Eddie and Richie started to play the 6th round.

This had been going on like this since Stan came over to Richie's and it annoyed him a little; just a little.

A few minutes later, someone knocked on the front door, "Richie, open the damn door.", the jewish boy rolled his eyes.

It was Richie's house, yet he didn't even move from his place where he was sitting, "Can't. This game is too intense right now.", he pointed at the UNO cards on the floor where they were playing.

"Well, I can't just open your door what if—", Stanley got cut off by another knock and Richie told him to get it before he licks Stan's cheek, which was disgusting in Stanley's opinion.

Stan groaned and got up from Richie's bed and made his way to the door. He unlocked it and opened it slowly, not knowing what he had to expect.

The curly haired boy mentally shot himself as he saw his ex best friend standing in front of him, "H-Hi.".

"What— why— What do you want?", Stanley was just so confused. Why would he show up just like that?

"I c-came here t-to h-h-hang out.", he smiled shyly and looked down at his feet as he caught Stan's frown.

"Why won't you hang out with your girlfriend?", Stan almost snapped but tried to keep calm.

He was happy but he also wanted to slap him, really. Stan wanted to forget him and what does he do? Come over. How dare he?

"W-We— uh...", he seemed embarrassed as he stumbled over his words, "We b-broke u-up."

"So you remembered that you had friends after you broke up with Beverly? Wow. I totally don't feel like a replace right now.", Stan scoffed sarcastically, rolling his eyes as he stepped back to close the door.

"S-Stan, c'mon. L-Let m-me in!", Bill tried to push the door open as Stan tried to close it.

"No."

"L-Let me i-in!"

"I said no. I don't want to see you."

There was a pause. Stan noticed that Bill stopped pushing in and froze in his place. There was a silence where neither of them knew what to do.

But why was the silence to damn loud?

"P-Please, Stan."

And that was when Stan gave in and opened the door now completely not expecting the younger boy throwing his arms around him, "T-Thank you."

— — —
mhm mhm everything back to normal??
enjoy before it gets better skksks .x