➢twenty-five

———————
INFINITY
———————
- CHAPTER 25 -

The first day of school after a long summer break.

The most students are upset, complaining about the holidays being way too short. No one really likes school. It's boring and not very fun since all you actually do is sitting on your ass for a very long time.

However, some students, not so many, only a few, are actually happy about the school start. The holidays would be very boring for them and they missed their friends or they just started at a new school and are excited about it; and Stan was one of them.

He missed his friend, Bill, very much since he spent his holidays in a stupid camp. At first, Stan was not that sad that he couldn't spend the time with his best friend because Bill would always send Stan something like a letter.

But that was only the first few weeks because then, Bill started to send the letters fewer and fewer until he didn't write them no more.

Yes, it made Stan sad but now, he was just happy to see his best friend again at a public school which he had to beg for for years.

Stan stood in front of Bill's door nervously, waiting for his best friend to walk out of the house so they could go to school together just like Bill promised him so he wouldn't be alone or confused why everything was the way it was.

"Hey, Stan!", the door finally opened, but not the person who Stan expected opened it, Bill's mom did. She was a lovely woman. A little lost, but lovely. "William is going to be here in two seconds.", she smiled sweetly.

Stan nodded, tapping his food on the floor while biting his bottom lip. He was very nervous since he never has been to public school but thankfully he had his crush/best friend on his side.

After a minute, Bill walked out of the door, hugging his mom and mumbling a quick 'Goodbye, love you.', before closing the door behind him.

Bill smiled widely as he caught his best friend's eyes which were flickering around everywhere.

"R-ready?", Bill asked not bothering to wait for an answer.

He took his best friends wrist and ran towards the bus station. Stan was quite confused of why they were running but he didn't complain; Bill was touching him, so why would he be bothered?

Bill and Stan arrived at the perfect time just when the bus was right in front them. They got on the bus and looked for seats.

Well, Bill was looking for seats, Stan didn't know what to do so he just stood there, scanning the bus full of kids.

Stan was amazed at how the kids treated each other. It was like everyone knew each other and it just felt... kind of home-y?

Of course, no one warned Stan about how busses work and what you have to do when you're in one.

So, stupid Stan didn't think of holding the spears that were literally in front of him or of sitting down and that's why he fell backwards right on his ass when the bus stopped.

"S-stan!", his friend walked up to him, one hand on a spear and the other waiting for Stan's hand to grab.

Some kids started laughing while others walked out of the bus, not caring about Stan's fall.

The jewish boy grabbed his crushes hand embarrassed, his cheeks just as red as a tomato while Bill helped his friend to stand up.

Both of them got off the bus and Stan fixed his trousers and his shirt, pouting a little at his dumb action.

"I-it's o-okay, Stanny.", Bill smiled at him sweetly, fixing Stan's hair before heading to school.

And just when Bill was about to open the front door, Stan grabbed his friend by his hand, stopping him.

"I-I don't know if I can do this, Bill.", Stan looked down, still embarrassed and insecure.

"Y-you got th-this, Stan. I believe in you.", and that was when Stan's head snapped up, his caramel eyes meeting the ocean ones.

His stuttering best friend managed to say a sentence without stuttering and that was when he told him that he believes in him. And wow, Stan loved this boy.

"Thank you.", Stan smiled fondly, letting go
of Bill's hand which he forgot that he held.

Then, soft lips were touching Stan's cheeks and these lips belonged to no other than Bill, of course.

That little kiss on the cheek felt like Stan was just kissed by an angel with strawberry chapstick on its lips.

Stan blushed and they entered the school.

Hopefully, that day was going to end just as well as it began.

— — —
'ello! so,, how do you like this chapter?

so,, two important things!
1) shout out to my friend AntHolland
please read his Wyatt book because it's so good!

2) I'm going to meet castlebowers !! and i'm crying bc i love her and i always wanted that and now- jdjznznzn

anyways... all the love .x