➢twenty-eight

———————
INFINITY
———————
- CHAPTER 28 -

[ 10 / 9 / 1992 ]

Honestly, I've been fine recently.

I don't have have to struggle that hard with my illness anymore because of the pills and everything just went fine until you've made a decision.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you and your new girlfriend, Beverly Marsh. I can see why you like her; she's everything I'm not.

She has a great smile, nice teeth, gorgeous hair and cute freckles all over her cheeks and she's pretty.

But, Bill, do you know how much more you are?

I guess I don't deserve you and I really shouldn't be upset about you having someone you like that much but I can't help it, Bill, I'm sorry.

It makes me sad seeing you holding hands with someone who isn't me. I hate seeing you kissing her and laugh with her, seeing you being so happy with her.

But it breaks my heart knowing that I couldn't make you laugh like that. It breaks my heart knowing that I never could be enough for you not will I ever be.

But don't worry, I will smile when I walk through the school halls beside you while you're holding your lovers hand even though my heart will be ripped out in that moment.

That's what you do when you love someone, now isn't it?

Yours truly,
            Stan.

— — —
boohoo billverly

anyways,, enjoy! .x