➢thirty

warning: sexual abuse, homophobic slur
(..i'm sorry.)

———————
INFINITY
———————
- CHAPTER 30 -

It was the same Friday as the boys were planning on hanging out at Eddies but things went differently and Stanley had to go home.

He thought that his parents were at the synagogue the whole day at always and that he could just go to Eddie secretly; that's what he always did when he wanted to hang out with his friends.

Stanley was walking home alone, his head hanging down, watching every step he takes not even daring looking up.

Suddenly, he bumped into someone causing his head to shot up and that was when the ocean eyes met the caramel ones.

Stan's eyes widened as he realized he just ran into Bill, his heart raising, not knowing what to do.

He just stared, thinking nothing. Really nothing.

"S-sorry.", Bill stuttered as he looked down not taking a single second to run home.

And with a blink, Bill was gone. But Stan was still shocked that Bill apologized to him even though the jewish boy was the one that ran into him.

He really missed his voice. He missed his stuttering. He missed him.

Stan shook away his thoughts and entered his house. The first thing he did was taking off his shoes and jacket after he threw his backpack on the floor.

He went to the living room, seeing his father sitting on the couch with about 5 beer bottles on the table and one in his hand making Stan feel disgusted by his own father.

He hates it when he's drunk. His father would always beat his mom when he was drunk and he's just suck a dickhead.

But thankfully, his mother was not at home.

Stan rolled his eyes at the sight of his wasted father and walked up to him, only to grab the bottles on the table to throw them away.

"What? No 'hello, father'?", the jewish boys father snapped putting the one bottle in his hand angrily on the table, causing Stan to flinch.

"H-hello, father.", Stanley stuttered out as his father shook his head in disappointment.

He was always disappointed with his son. No matter what Stan did, it was never enough for his dad and it never will be.

Stan threw the beers away and went upstairs to his room, ignoring his dad's yelling at the television because it wouldn't work well.

The curly haired boy grabbed his wok-man, sat down on his bed and played his favorite song while he started to draw a picture.

He moved his head to the beat and lip-synced to it as he added colors to his drawing, not caring about anything once in his life but he couldn't help it; there was still only one thing on his mind: Bill Denbrough.

Suddenly, his door flew open and his drunk dad walked in. Stanley quickly put the earbuds out of his ear and hid his drawing under the pillow, swallowing thickly.