➢thirty-three

uh i'm sorry if this sucks i just had the third panic attack today and i realized that i had to update

———————
INFINITY
———————
- CHAPTER 33 -

Weeks went by and almost everything went back to normal; almost.

Stan still tried to avoid his father and it went halfway good. Sometimes his father asks Stan to bring a glass of water or something and well, Stan brings it.

Why? He was afraid that his father would snap and would do it again.

Stan also has many panic attacks ( a/n lol same bye) that were caused by his father and it really wasn't good for his health.

Stan always chokes on his tears during his panic attacks and that's why he starts coughing hardly.

It was Friday which meant that it was a happy day for Stanley since everything was 'normal' between him and Bill.

The curly haired boy was over at his best friends house— just like they used to— and watched movies.

The best friends were on Bills bed and the TV was in front of them. The TV was really the only thing you could see since it was dark.

Bill begged Stan to watch 'Grease' and Stan gave in even though he hated the movie. He thought the acting was really bad.

"I hate this movie, I'm not even gonna lie.", Stan commented as he grabbed a hand full of popcorn and stuffed it into his mouth.

Bill put a hand in front of his own mouth, acting like he was truly offended, "H-How c-c-could you?", he asked, removing his hand from his mouth only to punch Stan's arm.

"It's so boring. And the acting— pff.", Stan rolled his eyes, turning to his best friend whose face was lightened up by the TV.

"D-Do it y-yourself if y-y-you can d-do it b-better.", Bill scoffed, eating his popcorn.

If you only knew, Stan thought. The jewish boy thought he was a pretty good actor since he's been pretending like he has no romantic feelings towards his best friend and the oblivious stuttering boy believed his acting.

"W-Want some w-water?", Bill asked, smiling mischievously. Stan didn't notice the smiling and nodded as he reached his hand out for the water bottle that Bill was bending down for so he could grab it from the floor.

Bill took the bottle, opened it and poured a little on his best friends head, giggling like he had done something bad.

Stan jumped up and turned to his friend, not smiling at all, "I hate you."

"N-No, you d-don't.", Bill grinned goofily, making Stan roll his eyes, because well, it was true.

"I know. I love you.", Stan mumbled but Bill still could hear it.

"I love you, too.", Bill stood up and hugged his best friend as he buried his face in Stans chest; Stan's arms around the smaller boy.

Stan looked down at his friend and smiled fondly, holding him tighter. He felt so happy. No, like genuinely happy. Like all the bad things in his life never happened.

Bill smiled in the jewish boys chest as he felt the arms around him getting tighter.

Bill didn't like his house since his brother was missing and he stopped calling it "home" since it wouldn't feel like it anymore.

But i'm Stan's arms,
Bill felt like he was home.

[ 02 / 06 / 1993 ]

Oh, how you drive me crazy, Billy.

I love you so much and I'm so thankful that we're friends again. I really needed that now.

I still have hope for us; that you feel the same as I do. I want us to be together and I want that we are going to be our forever.

Our infinity.

Yours truly,
          Stan.

— — —
again,, i'm sorry :// .x